Wise Owl

Account Locked
Brexit Done would be a great start, then scrap the TV licence for everyone, then Homes for our Brave soldiers that have fallen on hard time not just financially but Mentally, then a fair system where our Pensioners can see their days out without worrying about owt, then i can go fishing in the new season with Albert (y)(y)(y)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Brexit Done would be a great start, then scrap the TV licence for everyone, then Homes for our Brave soldiers that have fallen on hard time not just financially but Mentally, then a fair system where our Pensioners can see their days out without worrying about owt, then i can go fishing in the new season with Albert (y)(y)(y)
How times have changed, that used to be the labour vision, they have totally lost their way and are now, IMO, a spent force.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I could go on mate, the Catholic Church one of the richest in the world if not thee richest could solve Poverty and starvation it sen but no they abuse it instead of practising what they Preach.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Peace, if we have world wide peace then the 30 billion a year we're spending on war and invading countries that are **** all to do with us could be spent on the Housing, NHS and education which will go a long way to stopping the ignorance that causes war!