2.25 Thistlecrack
3.00 Fingal bay
3.35 Winner massagot
2.05 Montdragon
2.40 Spookydooky

6 X 5 Win singles
10p e.w Heinz

spark

Mansfield covering my money for the day is good and anything else is a bonus and I've done all your footy bets for fivers each so let's hope I catch you on a winning day.

Last edited:

spark

Originally posted by mansfield lad

Sorry mate. A couple of close ones but close not being good enough unfortunately

Don't be sorry mate, only takes one bet to come up, just make sue you post all your bets [:)]

mansfield lad

Originally posted by spark

Originally posted by mansfield lad

Sorry mate. A couple of close ones but close not being good enough unfortunately

Don't be sorry mate, only takes one bet to come up, just make sue you post all your bets [:)]

I try to post every week mate. Don't win every week. On a dry spell at the minute.

paul_fish

I see that someone put 5 on Leicester to be top of the Premiere league at Christmas.
The odds were 1000 to 1.
Nice xmas pressie.

pole addict

Lad at work had a quid on Leicester to be top at xmas 1000/1 [8D]

And a fiver on em to win league at 5000/1

I wonder how many more fans had "silly" bets.[:T]

mansfield lad

My father in law knows a bloke from up Sunderland who puts a tenner on them to win league, fa cup and league cup every year. I've always thought what an idiot but it just goes to show that miracles can happen mate. In hindsight the 1001 that the bookies have paid out to your mate plus the 5005 to that other bloke they'll be well in profit. The bookies will be happy with that outcome because they've probably took in excess of 500,000 off Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man City & Man Utd fans.

H T B

Site Supporter
There's a few with 20 at 5,000-1 for us to win the title.

Another crazy bet, LCFC to win the title, double that up with Jamie Vardy to be top scorer, odds of 2.5million - 1. Not heard of anyone having that bet, but if it was you, could you sleep at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.