20 years a "Drowner".

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Comments like that are one of the reasons I stopped coming on here scribe ,👍👍
Blimey didn't think you would take offence at that Gaz was mean't tongue in cheek as all our banter has been in the past. (y)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
It's been a pleasure for me and Mrs Munch to be part of this fine forum. One year in for me on the 22nd... So much has happened and so much more to do! In this year alone I have bought a pole and fished it, learned method feeder, got a proper seatbox and spend an inordinate amount of money on fishing stuff. Then I Introduced the Mrs to the forum and got chastised and cast in to the Munch dungeon by the aforementioned Lady Munch..
Herself winning the Guru seatbox... That went down well in some quarters.. Not... The banter... Brilliant! Thank you all so much, we have laughed so much with some of the comments and posts, we thank you dearly.
Winter is coming... Our last outing together will probably be the Northern match at Lindholme followed by hibernation.
We have 2 matches to go and I am sure there will be write ups from several members but we will do an end of year writeup and post a season finale to all... We might even do a Yuletide card.
Love and respect to you all, be good, be kind.

The Munchy's

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
As a relative latecomer I've only had the pleasure of being a member for 7063 days

During the same period I've had three houses, six cars, four dogs and half a hamster. 😁

Simon
And you haven't aged a bit!!!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
As a relative latecomer I've only had the pleasure of being a member for 7063 days

During the same period I've had three houses, six cars, four dogs and half a hamster. 😁

Simon
Half a hamster ? Did it not taste that good then ? 🤣🤣

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Essence of bream slime, old bean - the elixir of youth - ever seen a bream with wrinkles? :p

It was a present to my girlfriend from her youngest son - but apparently it was half mine 😲

Simon
The half that needed feeding, watering and cleaning out I bet. 🤣🤣

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Out of interest..how many nuggets are you up after 20 years ;)
Who knows, it's just a bit of fun Bryan. There have been a few who have been kind enough to donate Nuggets over the years,
some more generously than others. 🤣

2012 was a good year ;)

2012.jpg

matt

Site Supporter
Now that’s a proper hall of fame from back in the day!

Thankfully I managed to escape in 2012! 😀