20 for 5 days fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Yes folks that is all it will cost you. The only other expense will be the cost of a portaloo between us so the more that turn up the cheaper the cr@pper will be.
Fishing will be held at Hartleton lake in the beautiful Wye valley 10 minutes from Ross on Wye where you will get all the usual stores and shops and also a decent tackle shop. Its an old estate lake with carp to 30lb, tench, bream, perch, skimmers, roach, rudd AND my lost pb eel [:(]
We have the whole of the motorway bank booked and wont be bothered by other anglers. You can fish all day and all night if you wish or down rods in the evening and partake in a delighful bbq and a few snifters. The camp sight is on a large grassy bank(on a bit of a slope) close to the majority of the pegs. Some pegs may require a short walk 5 minutes at the most. Most of us will be turning up on the thursday and packing up on the monday. The Mighty Wye is close by if you fancy a dabble for the barble and chub. There is room for another 4 anglers if like the sound of this. PM me.[:T]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Go on give us a clue when it'll be or do we have to guess [:D] [?]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
PS. There's a few of the wifes going so if you want to bring SWMBO by all means do. Have a look in the 'Fish-in' forum under Hartleton.[:T]

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Im just frustrated that I cant make it. I have been looking forward to it for months.

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Andy rest assured you wont be dissapointed, Maggotdrowning fish-ins are great fun with loads of banter and drinking with decent bbq food.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Originally posted by dancey

Any ideas on price for portaloo? Roughly!

About 80ish so it wont be much between us.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Last year they didn't deliver the toilet until the 2nd day which meant a trip into the woods and guess which bald headed, good looking, charming flipping idiot fell down a badger set[:I]

Smiffy2

Originally posted by Godber

Last year they didn't deliver the toilet until the 2nd day which meant a trip into the woods and guess which bald headed, good looking, charming flipping idiot fell down a badger set[:I]

I hope it was before you had opened the bomb bay doors
[:I][:I][:I]

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Get this back up to the top again. What a bargain in beautiful surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.