Sold 2 Nash H'Gun Carp Rods + Ready Rod Sleeves £80

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I have for (reluctant) sale 2 Nash Hooligun carp rods in ready rod sleeves. Selling because they are no longer used. Price is £80 the pair.

These are not the normal 12' 2.5lb tc rods, they are 13' 3.5lb tc. I bought these while in France to fish Lac de Saint Cassien and have not used them since. Both are in excellent condition and yes, will handle those catfish with no problems.

Will not split as these are a matched pair. Sorry but because I don't drive any more, must be collected or can meet in either Wakefield or Pontefract West Yorkshire.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask or you can contact me through P.M. or on 07444 152506.

Thank you.

Pete.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Ended due to lack of interest.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
@ukzero1 Just an idea Pete but February might not be the best time to advertise carp rods, why not try again when Spring has sprung, so to speak. People might not consider buying rods until they want to use them in warmer months.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
@Scribe

You may be right mate. This 65 year old brain was thinking the opposite, in that buying in winter (usually) is cheaper. Ah well, they'll go back in the cupboard for another try around April/May. I wonder what happened to the winter carpers. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.