2,500 worth of Digital Imaging Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just thought you may all be interested in this.

Jessops the photographic retailers have launched an on-line competition with the .net magazine where you can win a Sony DSC-F707 digital SLR camera, a Panasonic NVDS28B digital camcorder, an Epson Perfection 2450 Scanner, an Epson Stylus Photo 1290 printer, a graphics pad and a copy of Adobe Photoshop elements.

Entry is free and you just need to answer one question (I'm not going to tell you that the answer is 'memory stick' though
)

Click this link to go to it: http://www.jessops.com/netcompetition

and if you win, we want to see some photos

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
waste of time mate

I've been entering on-line competitions for the past 2 years n never won a flippin thing.

I reckon i'm cursed i am .

Got home after a long days work on friday (3am start) Central London & south Kent all day get back into the yard at 8pm empty the motor cleaned inside & out & parked up for the xmas break.

Go into the office n hand over my paperwork then asked where i was on the 3rd (first day back) get told "no where cos we ain't got no work for you" the worst part of it is they knew this three weeks ago & didn't tell me cos they thought i wouldn't carry on working.

The only consolation is the sickening thud the motors mobile phone made as it hit the twit on the chest sat at home for over an hour waiting for the police to arrive when they didn't turn up i figured it might be a good xmas after all.

Anyway ........

Stuff that MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL ,,,,MAY YOUR NETS BE WET N YOUR RODS BE BENT IN THE NEW YEAR
Dian , Cheyenne & of course Me (your worst nightmare)
just call me SATAN CLAWS

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ayeoop Alan,

quote: The only consolation is the sickening thud the motors mobile phone made as it hit the twit on the chest sat at home for over an hour waiting for the police to arrive when they didn't turn up i figured it might be a good xmas after all.

Hopefully it was a CellPhone and still attached to the van
quote:Stuff that MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL ,,,,MAY YOUR NETS BE WET N YOUR RODS BE BENT IN THE NEW YEAR

And to you too mate,
Dave

dave k

What happened to the anger managment course you were suposed to go on Alan

give a big kiss to my little cheyanne for me

and dont forget Dian

Dave Kennedy
http://usscangling.cjb.net

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave K

The anger management course is running fine mate

It just goes "out of order" when i get s**t on.

Anyway i was managing my anger if it would have been in my not so distant past i'd have thrown the soddin table at him as well as the phone

5 of the drivers have admitted without me the company wouldn't have got half the work done cos i'm the one who sorted out 20 aa road atlases at a bargain price & i'm the one who took them out on the road & showed them how to do the job.

The 5 drivers have now decided they don't want to work for a company that can do that across a member of staff so when they go to the big meeting on the 2nd of january they're gonna hand in their notices unless i'm reinstated.

I've told the lads not to be daft but they've insisted, now thats what you call friends ain't it?
They are all willing to give up their jobs for someone who they haven,t known that long.

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

Status
Not open for further replies.