1st session... meh...

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself mate, therefore, job done👍. I just have 2 questions…….why have a shower BEFORE you go fishing? Anymore of that and you will have your man card revoked. The second question is, why o why did you filter out the missus in the bath🤪, do you not love your brother drowners?😜😜😜

Yeah that seems quite common at fisheries these days. Not sure if it’s meant to scare birds, poachers or the anglers. Here’s one from a lake I fish, complete with fake shotgun lol
BCA5901B-B2F2-4400-A682-4E7CB457BE96.jpeg
Jesus.... it looks like Ibra with a shotgun! 😲

RegalisXFM

слава Україні🇺🇦
Site Supporter
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself mate, therefore, job done👍. I just have 2 questions…….why have a shower BEFORE you go fishing? Anymore of that and you will have your man card revoked. The second question is, why o why did you filter out the missus in the bath🤪, do you not love your brother drowners?😜😜😜
You obviously don't know me.

I'm not a bloke...

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Yeah that seems quite common at fisheries these days. Not sure if it’s meant to scare birds, poachers or the anglers. Here’s one from a lake I fish, complete with fake shotgun lol
BCA5901B-B2F2-4400-A682-4E7CB457BE96.jpeg
Yep, no sweeping brush, conclusive proof that they are sparkies.😝

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
How many blokes do you know that drive a pinkish coloured pick up ,? 🙂