15 meter pole for 100 quid ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

markthespark

just starting fishing again and previously had daiwa spectrons which are obviously superb poles, but sold them and now looking to buy cheep stuff.

i have been offered a MAP Carptek Commercial Power Pole 15m for 100 only used twice, probably because its ****e haha

trouble is it is so far away from where i live to have a look at it.

i obviously dont expect it to be good but i just want to know if it is actually usable and how stiff it is, last thing i want is a pole that you have to point at the moon to have the tip touching the water.

thanks in advance

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
MAP do make some decent stuff despite being priced for the low budget on many items. Don't know about that pole though as I have never seen one.

MartynRedfern

Another bad draw
I doubt it is very usable at 15m, but likely to be ok up to around 11m and usable to 13m. for 100 though, as long as you get at least 3 or 4 top kits it is not a bad price especially in view of the condition they are saying its in.

floatfisher

Site Supporter
I recall waggling one of these at 13 metres in the local dealers a few years back and to be honest it didn't feel too bad at all for the money, (I think they were selling at 14.5 metres for a bit less than 300 quid) certainly fishable at that length. I doubt it'd be much good at 15 and I don't know what they're like stregth-wise but for 100 quid you might be happy enough with it especially if it comes with a few topkits.

Status
Not open for further replies.