12ft, two piece (method) feeder rod, CW 80-90g?

Reginald

I already have got two FS CTX power feeder rods (special and distance models). Very good rods. The casting weight is 120g or 150g respectively. Now I am looking for a softer rod, casting weight 80-90g. for method feeder fishing. As above, it should be 12ft and a two piece model. I want to cast distances up to 60m, I am after carp and bream mainly. Money aside, any recommendations? Maybe the MAP Dual 12ft Feeder?

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
I already have got two FS CTX power feeder rods (special and distance models). Very good rods. The casting weight is 120g or 150g respectively. Now I am looking for a softer rod, casting weight 80-90g. for method feeder fishing. As above, it should be 12ft and a two piece model. I want to cast distances up to 60m, I am after carp and bream mainly. Money aside, any recommendations? Maybe the MAP Dual 12ft Feeder?

MAP Parabolix 12ft SUV could be what you're after.

I had one and was casting a loaded 60g Preston ICS distance feeder over half way across Barston lake (y) Just about soft enough for Bream too.

Reginald

The MAP Parabolix 12ft SUV looks good really, can get it from Holland as I searched for it.

The Browning black viper would fit too, but seems to be available only as a three piece rod.

MrBen

Site Supporter
Acolyte distance 12’ have had bream and carp up to 13lb on it so far, and it felt superb. Casts lovely and feels really balanced.