10g method feeders

Fav

Does anyone know where I can buy 10gramme method feeders? The main brands all seems to be 15g or more.

I found a crappy old 10g method feeder I bought years ago - Chinese unbranded rubbish. However, turns out it’s ideal for short, stealthy chucks in winter. Looking for some more or similar and can’t find any on t’internet.

Thanks in advance.

SteveAmo

Try making some mini banjos from plastic milk bottle tops as I did for for exactly same reason you are looking for!

Use 5mm drill in the rim so they’d take Guru stem & abit of lead strip araldited on and jobs a good un.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
either that or trim down the weight with a file? smallest i can find is 15g but to be fair it makes a tiny plop on a tight line so i dont think 10g would make that much difference, im using pellet shovels rather than method feeder as i can put in little or more bait in the shovel and adjust it more.

Marker50

Site Supporter
I would like a smaller version of the freeby with think match method groundbait.
Suprised there arnt many 10g 15g in ics system.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Hi Fav, I did buy some 10g and 15g from Stainforth angling centre a few years ago. I know it’s a long shot but, maybe worth a call. We used to use them on top two plus two at Bankend fishery. 2B73A1BA-2C71-48F6-9852-711F4EBF29A9.png

Jonathan Sutcliffe-Bland

Site Supporter
Does anyone know where I can buy 10gramme method feeders? The main brands all seems to be 15g or more.

I found a crappy old 10g method feeder I bought years ago - Chinese unbranded rubbish. However, turns out it’s ideal for short, stealthy chucks in winter. Looking for some more or similar and can’t find any on t’internet.

Thanks in advance.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
I bought a trade box of 50 cheap unbranded 10g inline method feeders on E-bay a while back (they are roughly drennan flat back lookalikes)

if your insuccessfull finding any, give me a PM and I can do you 10 if required

I use them for the short chucks on my local canal and pond

Fav

I bought a trade box of 50 cheap unbranded 10g inline method feeders on E-bay a while back (they are roughly drennan flat back lookalikes)

if your insuccessfull finding any, give me a PM and I can do you 10 if required

I use them for the short chucks on my local canal and pond
Thanks for the responses all.

Mick - that’s great. I’ll pm you.