zander fishing

Stewart Bloor

Have a look at my website (in my signature), go to the 2009 articles link. When the lead photo is a zander, that article will be about the species. There will be lots of anecdotal stuff in there but also stuff about baits, rigs etc.

catman

hi stewart very intresting resd mate . after catching hunreds of zander this year i have found the ebro to be one of the best places to catch the superb hunter . the zander here go to double figures with the odd fish going 20+ on a regular basis fish below the 10lb mark are abundant here and catches of 30+ fish a day are common would like to share any storys you have of zander like stewarts sensible and very intresting read.
cheers stewart

zanderhunter

i fish for them quite a lot....or always!
i used to be a solely floatfished livebait kinda guy, till i invested in delkims, now i do a bit of everything, apart from lure fishing. cannot catch a zed on a lure for love nor money, id possibly be prepared to sacrifice a small limb to achieve this!

Stewart, ive been reading your blog for a number of years, havent seen you posting on here very much though!

catman

I Will guarentee you a zander here on the ebro on my lures if its a double figure fish you get the round in mate.

zanderhunter

id love to come out, if only the funds werent quite as low! One day though...
are they widespread throughout the ebro, or just below mequinenza etc?

catman

we fish in caspe and you would not belive it mate if i sadi as many as 30+ fish a day . its truly unbelievable if you can make it to the brentwood show essex i am there stand 148 catfishing caspe spain ask for gary

catman

as you probably know and after returning from what can only be described as the worst weather for a long time . 17 hours to get there and 25 hours to get back . and that was just two days of it . the carpshow was cancelled but is back on for april now and as commited as i am . i shall be there . also at the farnborough show feb so come and see us there mate.

Vipersport

Sonik+Stickybaits
Originally posted by zanderhunter

i fish for them quite a lot....or always!
i used to be a solely floatfished livebait kinda guy, till i invested in delkims, now i do a bit of everything, apart from lure fishing. cannot catch a zed on a lure for love nor money, id possibly be prepared to sacrifice a small limb to achieve this!

Stewart, ive been reading your blog for a number of years, havent seen you posting on here very much though!
There goes your willy then!! Be careful what you wish for!![:D]

WayneRichardson

i had my one and only zander whilst fishing a small rubber lure on a boat at bury hill, 9.8lb was very happy[:D]