You tube

62tucker

Site Supporter
I watch a few videos on you tube. A watch a bloke in his allotment because it’s only a few miles from where I live. He still works and seems pretty well off. Has a nice house and car. . I always thought you tube and gardening were his hobbies and probably are. I don’t know if he makes money off you tube. I watched a video of his the other day and his poly tunnel needs repaired as it’s a few years old. Near the end he says. I want a new one and have set up a go-fund page for my viewers to donate money for him to buy a brand new tunnel. And believe it or not he has £400 already. I find it really strange. But who am I.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
You are 62tucker. Clue is under your pic (y)

Dusty Rhodes

Site Supporter
I watch a few videos on you tube. A watch a bloke in his allotment because it’s only a few miles from where I live. He still works and seems pretty well off. Has a nice house and car. . I always thought you tube and gardening were his hobbies and probably are. I don’t know if he makes money off you tube. I watched a video of his the other day and his poly tunnel needs repaired as it’s a few years old. Near the end he says. I want a new one and have set up a go-fund page for my viewers to donate money for him to buy a brand new tunnel. And believe it or not he has £400 already. I find it really strange. But who am I.
Quite common amongst the YouTube community for people to help out content creators. After all they get a lot from the content and it’s a way of giving back, I suppose it is comparable to being a site supporter on here 👍

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Quite common amongst the YouTube community for people to help out content creators. After all they get a lot from the content and it’s a way of giving back, I suppose it is comparable to being a site supporter on here 👍
I'm setting up a prize fund so I can retire early and go fishing every day with a new van I'm a site supporter so please donate lots and lots ...lol

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
It’s about creating value.
If people gain knowledge or are entertained they will recognise a value and may be prepared to pay for it.
I pay for Sky TV for similar reasons. The people who own it probably have nice houses and cars. Different scale but same principle.
Good luck to the bloke I say.
Have you donated?

bezzer

Site Supporter
One of the Tubers I subscribe to set up a Go fund page so he could buy a new camera to record his videos with. He got the amount he needed ($1000) in the space of a day.
The quality of the pictures and sound is a lot better with the new camera so everyone is a winner.