Wyrley & Essington Canal

Puffin

Working at it!
Last edited:

Puffin

Working at it!
I'm struggling to get the images to display? Flickr hosted, which I've used on here before, just using the

T K

Bum Draw Master
With a 'vested' interest in both those canals Puffin, it's really fascinating to see those views of them - thanks for posting them [:T]

hamstead

What fantastic photo`s well worth looking at. Come on TK you have something to live upto know, start by replacing that box camera. LOL

Puffin

Working at it!
I've yet to check out suitable sites towards Yates to fly a kite from, but if I find one I'd take a few more.

T K

Bum Draw Master
Nice one Puffin - guess a lot depends on the prevailing conditions. Hope you manage to pull it off

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] Some Nice Pictures there Barry mate, that was my local fishing ground for over 25 years, at one time Icould have dropped you onto All the decent pegs, and according to prevailing weather conditions could have told you if it was worth tackling up or not, both streches are well worth fishing, and many will be surprised at the stamp and quality of the fish caught, I have many many hours of plesurable memories of fishing both stretches.[:T][:T][:T]
[:D][:D][:D]

T K

Bum Draw Master
Hiya Groundhog [:W]

You'll have to tell me more one day [;)]

[:T]