Wyrley & Essington Canal Pelsall

T K

Bum Draw Master
Ian Kent's all silvers bag that went 8lb for 2nd place - just a shame that he couldn't fish across for them for half the match because of the gale

OBI 8lb.jpg

T K

Bum Draw Master
Chris Dean was third with 7lb 12oz - a tinca with stamp rudd and roach - shame tinca no 2 saw him off......

KOD 7lb 12.jpg

Finally caught this Carp that I've been trying to hook for quite a few weeks now.

He had a favourite feeding spot and completely ignored my efforts until I figured out where he liked to dine out at dusk, and dropped the bread flake on the spot - a deeper muddy spot, 6ft from bankside, surrounded by shallower plant laden shallows.

I'm guessing 10+ lb when comparing the weight to my usual bigger tincas.

carp120819 (2).png

T K

Bum Draw Master
Well tracked down Lobworm, a nice reward for your stalking efforts 🐟🐟🐟

Zerkalo

Looks like a cracking stretch not too far from me but a) all club water? and b) near Bloxwich, safe area?

T K

Bum Draw Master
Club water, controlled by Cashmores MG. Runs west from the Fingerpost pub Norton Lane Pelsall for 1.8 MLS to Freeths Bridge Fishley Lane (just before the Saddlers pub on Lower Farm Est.
Have a wonder down and a mooch Zerkalo - probably the easiest access is via Wood Lane WS3 5AA

T K

Bum Draw Master
A few of our members ventured down the common on Saturday. Despite being continually hit by a tail walking Essox Lucius during the session, which the member hooked on 3 occasions as it proceeded to take at least 6 silvers off the hook, he managed this decent net including a bonus breme.

Mike E.jpg

Zerkalo

Love all the big tench and bream that seem to come out of there, let alone that Pike!

Reactions: T K

T K

Bum Draw Master
I've got a few pictures of decent pike that have been landed Zerkalo, just cant find the right data stick at the moment to add them here

T K

Bum Draw Master
.......so here's another silvers catch from our club match the other week

Zorro.jpg

T K

Bum Draw Master
Steve Griffths won yesterdays Doggers AC knock up on the section nearest the Fingerpost pub with this all silvers net that went 5lb 8ozreceived_445933419339357.jpeg

T K

Bum Draw Master
Talking of silvers - Dave Meredith with another 5lb odd all (unplaced this time) silvers catch taken on a recent Cashmores MG club match (Think Dave told me he had 108 fish)
Heinzer 5lb odd.jpg

T K

Bum Draw Master
Dark Hoss with another silvers net off the common
Dark Hoss.jpg