Woodhouse Grange (Millionaire Micks).

sly

all the bit better gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Hi Sly, Uk and hopefully Wise Owl.

Ive been onto Woodhouse grange today to see whats what. The two fisheries that Uk mentioned earlier are booked up for matches on Sunday but, there are four lakes open to us. It seems our best bet is a lake called Kennel. ( Ill expect some dog jokes now ) I stood behind a guy on peg 30 and he was getting small carp every put in on pellet. So, its up to you two. With regards your breakfasts, well, you may have a fight on as this weekend is their winter league match so, you could be number 1 or number 60 in the queue. Bait wise .... No bread and no meat allowed. Fishery feed pellet only. 1k of crumb only. Barbless hooks, all nets to be dipped, no tapping pole, method feeder to be in line.

So, let me know your thoughts boys πŸ‘

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Kennel is good enough for me (or am I too good for Kennel?) We'll see. ;) :ROFLMAO:

sly

Site Supporter
I wooden be so crass 😁😁😁
I not fussed, I'll fish wherever

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
The stamp of commons, mirrors and F1's are varied but, the guy who was fishing said that the bigger carp .... 8lb plus seem to have slowed down. Plenty of fish, plenty of bites, nothing too technical, infact very basic rigs. The guy did say it took about half an hour to get a bite but once theyd found his grub they were on it like Sly on a full English. πŸ‘

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Kennel is good enough for me (or am I too good for Kennel?) We'll see. ;) :ROFLMAO:
Ooooooo ...... Listen this Sly. Uk is too good to sit with us mere mortals. Well, in that case Uk. Youve a choice of Willows, Oak or Birch lakes to go at. We dont need no show off's around us do we Sly ? Nah nah na nah ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Ah, but you forget one thing. I've never fished there before so I don't have the advantage. :)

sly

Site Supporter
Ooooooo ...... Listen this Sly. Uk is too good to sit with us mere mortals. Well, in that case Uk. Youve a choice of Willows, Oak or Birch lakes to go at. We dont need no show off's around us do we Sly ? Nah nah na nah ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That's true, and with a bit of luck I won't be able to hear him shouting i got one sly,I got another one sly ect,ect :LOL::LOL:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
That's true, and with a bit of luck I won't be able to hear him shouting i got one sly,I got another one sly ect,ect :LOL::LOL:
You'll not hear him over the noise of your own fish splashing in your landing net Sly. I'll PM you the only bait these fish eat Sly. That'll soften Mr ...... I'm too good for your lake. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sly

Site Supporter
You'll not hear him over the noise of your own fish splashing in your landing net Sly. I'll PM you the only bait these fish eat Sly. That'll soften Mr ...... I'm too good for your lake. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amen to that one :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Haha, no they're still a tad moist, grandad duties :p

Total

Site Supporter
Haha, no they're still a tad moist, grandad duties :p
'Grandad duties'......You've got your priorities bang on.:).......More important than any fishing trips or plastered walls that need painting.(y)......That's what T' told me to say!:oops::D

ukzero1

Site Supporter
I can't do Saturdays yet, bailiff duties till the end of the winter matches. :(

Fishy Medic

Site Supporter
I will try and meet up with you chaps again some time soon. Not having many days off right now which sucks. Good luck if you go.(y)

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Does anyone know if there's a tackle shop on site? Tackle shop here has no casters.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Does anyone know if there's a tackle shop on site? Tackle shop here has no casters.
Hi Uk. Not really. A few little bits and pieces but, nothing to write home about. They dont do casters or maggots etc. Pellets, sweet corn is just about as much as they do. πŸ‘

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Hi Uk. Not really. A few little bits and pieces but, nothing to write home about. They dont do casters or maggots etc. Pellets, sweet corn is just about as much as they do. πŸ‘
That's me crackered then before I start. local tackle shop has no worm, no casters, no meat allowed on fishery. All I got is maggot and they're none too clever. I'll just have to see what they got when I get there. :(

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Oh well, It sounds like you two are going so, I best throw some gear in my van. I cant believe how windy it is. Best take a kite for Sly to play with. πŸ˜†