Woodhouse Grange (Millionaire Micks).

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Well, weather permitting, @sly and Myself are having a day out at Woodhouse Grange, I think @tipitinmick is also joining us for this one. If any fellow MD'ers fancy turning up the date is the 13th (this Sunday). If it's just us 3 then a report will be posted on how we emptied the lake in the first couple of hours (and with no witnesses, who's to say we didn't?) :D I don't know what time we will get there, that's down to @sly, the driver, but our first port of call will be the cafe. If we can't get on Cobble lake, then it will be Heron. For those that can make it, we'll see you there. (y) I shall of course be looking resplendent in my new MD'ers fleece. :p

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Make sure car is securely locked when having breakfast. The place has had issues with tackle thieves.

sly

all the bit better gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter
Well, weather permitting, @sly and Myself are having a day out at Woodhouse Grange, I think @tipitinmick is also joining us for this one. If any fellow MD'ers fancy turning up the date is the 13th (this Sunday). If it's just us 3 then a report will be posted on how we emptied the lake in the first couple of hours (and with no witnesses, who's to say we didn't?) :D I don't know what time we will get there, that's down to @sly, the driver, but our first port of call will be the cafe. If we can't get on Cobble lake, then it will be Heron. For those that can make it, we'll see you there. (y) I shall of course be looking resplendent in my new MD'ers fleece. :p
I would like to say 7am but punctuality has never been my strong point,so 7-7.30 :):)

sly

Site Supporter
Make sure car is securely locked when having breakfast. The place has had issues with tackle thieves.
Thanks for that :thumbsup::thumbsup:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I like the way you think Uk. So we've bagged up before we've even got there ? I like that idea. πŸ‘ You two are going to have to show me how to go on. I dont normally fish places that have fish in them. Would 1/2lb hook lengths be ok ? Or do I need some strong 3/4lb ? And elastics .... Would a number 3 be ok if I tightened it up ? 7 to 7.30am ? ..... That's the middle of the night isnt it ? Sly gets excited doesnt he ? See you and dee daa there Uk. πŸ‘

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Surprises me does that Geoff with the fishery being so far off the beaten track. Will defo lock the van though. Thanks. πŸ‘

ukzero1

Site Supporter
I got the 'walk-on' music sorted.

@tipitinmick Queen - We are the champions

@sly Madness - One step beyond

Mine will be..err..hang on, who's whistling the tune from Benny Hill? Cheeky begger. o_O:LOL:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I got the 'walk-on' music sorted.

@tipitinmick Queen - We are the champions

@sly Madness - One step beyond

Mine will be..err..hang on, who's whistling the tune from Benny Hill? Cheeky begger. o_O:LOL:
I want a picture of you two having a face off like boxers do. Hey .... Can we have a couple of scantily clad girls holding our peg numbers up ? Id like that πŸ‘

ukzero1

Site Supporter
I want a picture of you two having a face off like boxers do. Hey .... Can we have a couple of scantily clad girls holding our peg numbers up ? Id like that πŸ‘
I'm sure I could find a couple of roly-poly's in thongs for you. :LOL: Will female sumo wrestlers do?

ukzero1

Site Supporter
It is on some pegs,but what's the relevance to the cafe ??
Oooops, ignore it, still got a head full of fluff this morning. Need more coffee.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
If I get chance today I'll have a run on and see whats what. Its not that far from me is grange. Any questions you want me to ask you two ? I think the day ticket is Β£7. Probably have to use fishery feed pellets. All the usual Im guessing. Barbless hooks, no keepnets etc etc. And no Sly, I'm not asking how big their baps are. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sly

Site Supporter
If I get chance today I'll have a run on and see whats what. Its not that far from me is grange. Any questions you want me to ask you two ? I think the day ticket is Β£7. Probably have to use fishery feed pellets. All the usual Im guessing. Barbless hooks, no keepnets etc etc. And no Sly, I'm not asking how big their baps are. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mardy bugga 😁😁😁

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Any questions you want me to ask you two ? I think the day ticket is Β£7. Probably have to use fishery feed pellets. All the usual Im guessing. Barbless hooks, no keepnets etc etc. And no Sly, I'm not asking how big their baps are. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ask if there's concessions for poor old pensioners. :D