***** Wise Owls Xmas Message *****

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Hello wise owl speaking to the MD Commonwealth, i will start by hoping you are all happy, i also hope you are all well enough to enjoy the day, if not you had too much Beer so dont moan. ;) Its been a varied year with the brexit ballax going on, then a GE where the labour supporters thought Corbyn was the saviour :LOL::LOL: He had more chance of getting into the queens Pants than number 10 downing Street, Brexit looks like it will happen and all the tears from the remoaners will have to be mopped up in the Politics section. The footy thread has now gone quiet since Man United have gone down the pan and their fans aint got nowt to brag about. We have lost a few members as well this year some down to their own stupidity but calling Boss a Todger Tugger aint gonna get ya invited to the Md Ball, if any of the lads look in who have been banned, Merry xmas boys look after yer sens (y) The mods as has been said done their bit as well with Geoff picking up the Meldrew award for Amusement, Trogg get the Sarcastice Nobel Peace Prize, Peter nearly always gets the prize off Dave, but Bossman has drawn some bad Pegs :rolleyes:Norm still on his Vow of silence, Yucca Fair as always and the other 2 getting used to being unpopular, only joking boys ya all do a good job. On the fishing Front i enjoyed my Day with Dave and got him singing, my get down the Trent more never materialised but hey i go a PB so effort repaid. Arguments were Plenty but if i upset ya class it as a reward for your hard work, and i dont hold Grudges, so if ya wanna start again ? stop sulking and lets get on with it (y) Someone tonight will get a nice xmas extra present and with the National sweep i hope to make it a yearly thing with the help of other kind members. So enough of the Bullshine i will say hope 2020 is a happy healthy safe and wealthy time.

Wise Owl

(y)

Last edited:

Chervil

Site Supporter
I'd forgotten about the sweep. Happy Christmas to you and your family.

If you're bored, nip back into work and sort this out, will you. "wasn't my job"

80780110_1014576635565790_8954473677869547520_n.png