Win a day with Alan Scotthorne and Stu Conroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuH

Can't believe this had come round so soon!

It's the BBC's Children in Need time of year and Millington's Tackle has once again teamed up with Whitmore Fisheries and Drennan to offer an incredible days fishing with 5 x World Champion Alan Scotthorne along with England International and incredibly successful match angler Stu Conroy to offer a days tuition. The prize will be offered as part of Radio Lancashire's Children in Need auction.

All the details are here:

http://drennantackle.com/thelatest/2016/11/win-a-days-fishing-for-charity/

I know some expressed a desire for this to be a ticket draw but the BBC have very strict rules for running competitions and it is just not an option.

I was lucky enough to win the inaugural auction last year. I was joined by my brother and we had one of the best days we've ever had on the bank. Alan and Stu were simply brilliant. We had a great laugh, learnt so much and caught loads. Alan and Stu couldn't do enough for us and happily handed over their tackle to use (I managed to lose what was probably my PB Carp on Alan's pellet waggler set-up - I blame the tackle).

It doesn't matter what experience you have, the lads will make sure you get the most from the day and if you think you're already pretty handy just wait until you meet Alan and Stu!

Any questions just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.