Who's going to the Fisho Final next Saturday?

foster82

I will be there , had tickets for the last few years and not been able to make it.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I’ll settle for recording it so I can bypass the adverts. That’ll save me 2hrs.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll be there with Winston, Peter and my Son in law

Maverick

Site Supporter
Would love to watch this but don't have Sky. Watched it on the computer through a live feed last year thanks to a link from a fellow member.

Don't suppose anyone knows of a live feed this year do they? :):):)

Banded_Nipple

I wonder if they'll run that boat through most of the pegs 2 minutes before the all in again this year.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Got a match today. Will have to make do with you tube replays later

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
@Dave offered to pick me up and tek me but to be honest im not that fussed, im gonna Tek 4 paws out, order a load of gear for a job, big Breakfast, then go on the River i think (y) @Peter keep an eye on Daves spending ya know what he's like ;) all o yers who are going have a great day (y)(y)

Total

Site Supporter
Enjoy your day for those that are attending and I'll look to see on the box if I can see any of you....:cool:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Enjoy your day for those that are attending and I'll look to see on the box if I can see any of you....:cool:
That’s why I ain’t going Mark mate my gayly coloured cloths and flip flops might have put the anglers off 🤣🤣🤣😎

Total

Site Supporter
@Wise Owl ......^^ Smiling here.:giggle:.......Probably would have confused the anglers there mate. :giggle:

Total

Site Supporter
Having visions of you and your Albert eating ice lollies and the camera zooming in you both and you both returning a 'Flippa" to the cameras! :LOL::giggle:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well all gone to plan just having a cuppa and off the river we go, oh Alberts reminding me not to forget someone B1FA54CF-7255-42C2-A63B-7CB858717923.jpeg