Whos going Holland 2019

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
Yer it's the usual Holland problem, too much water and not enough time, the more you go the more you find.

Magic Mick

Hi stretch just found the place you mentioned near the boomer waa like everywhere I see it looks inviting does it fish well do you know

wildcat16

well with much thought ive decided to give holland a miss this year, just after i got back last may we were blessed with a treasure of a granddaughter, so first birthdays and mya,s first holiday i think im going to be a bit busy this year, good luck to all going tho :(

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
Don't know Mick we have never fished it, It's on our hit list, Google earth does not show many pegs on it but will have to pay a visit at some time. Google is not always up to date and can vary quite a lot to reality.

Magic Mick

Don't know Mick we have never fished it, It's on our hit list, Google earth does not show many pegs on it but will have to pay a visit at some time. Google is not always up to date and can vary quite a lot to reality.
Well we go in may and I think it’s in the list of places to look/fish early into our holiday. So I’ll let you know how we go on.

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
That's great Mick thanks, just like fishing anywhere you can have good days and bad, the weather can also effect things and how and if you can fish. We have been going there for three years now and every year our list of places to go and fish gets longer and longer. If you pm me your address I can send you some maps of places, and a bit more info.

Magic Mick

Thanks stretch that's brilliant.
Pm sent hopefully I've done it right let me know if not

tonyh24

Site Supporter
This year we are staying at Nautic Rentals in Oude Tonge. Not far away from where we previously stayed ( Hellevoetsluis ) but has anyone any experience of the Oude Tonge area regarding fishing venues ?
Heading out there at the end of May.

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
Long time since I've been down that way, seem to recall needing a different fishing club card to fish that area. There used to be a link to google earth with all the fishing places on it, Emmaemma may be able to help out with that.

nick p

Hi lads. Does anyone know if the bait fridges are still at de korberg.and are you still getting plenty of bites at the pumphouse thanks for all the help

Chris Watson

Dutch Dynamo
Yes the bait fridges are still there for anglers to use (y)
I personally have not fished the pumping station for years, but I would assume the fish are still there, often see locals fishing there if I'm passing. However, it has changed a bit since you were probably last there, they have built a fishing platform on the corner peg, but in my opinion it's facing the wrong way, its facing into the smaller canal and not the big bay, they have also put buoys across in front of the pumping station, so you now can't fish the 1st couple of pegs closest to it.

swimmer

After a couple of years away me and Dave Hornblow our on our way back next May to Hellevouetsluis.
Lets hope opening the Haringvliet gates doesnt kill everything.
PO ferry now does a no frills booking sysytem online. so gone for cheapest option no meals etc which comes out at £352 return.Saves the hours driving down south.
Tight lines to all.

swimmer

After a couple of years away me and Dave Hornblow our on our way back next May to Hellevouetsluis.
Lets hope opening the Haringvliet gates doesnt kill everything.
PO ferry now does a no frills booking sysytem online. so gone for cheapest option no meals etc which comes out at £352 return.Saves the hours driving down south.
Tight lines to all.
Hi Neil we've been going a few years and the voorne needs some work before you can catch you have to find the fish, don't go near the moat as they've put a million pasties in and they take anything and it gets boring after 15 mins, we did well on the briesselmeer and blu bridge