whos going Holland 2013

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
No mate.like a garden shed with 2 bedrooms.They do have caravans and its right in Brielle where canal enters the town.All the roach have a disease and thousands dead.Fishery guys out netting them.

Dogstick_NUFC

Wey Aye man!!,should be the three muskateers next year now Davie`s working again[:T] !! but we`ll get this one out the way first[:C][:T]

glenn

Account Locked
think next years is almost sorted out ,i do belive that steve[dogstick] and his mates will be over same time ? if they are there will be at least 4 of us and 6 of griffs lot going same time

Nunachuk

Site Supporter
I'll be going to Dekoeberg in June and September, Creature of habit, what me? [:)]

glenn

Account Locked
pity you cant make last week ish in june tim ?think thats the time when griff's band of warriors are going .............................................oh and us too lol

Blade67

Well only a week left before we're off to Loch Ken - If that doesn't go too well, I'm sure we'll be back in Holland around June 2013 [:T]

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Prebooked a villa in Simonshaven for May 17th. Be confirmed in Nov when prices come out

griff06

Site Supporter
Neil are you going to Simonshaven so you will be closer to the spui,there is a couple of nice looking spots at the side of the rd,we had a look at them 2 yrs ago.

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Yes Griff
all our fishing was up that way. Staying in the houses on Bernisse lake all being well. No pubs but we only went out for an hour at Citta and it was dead.we have the bar in the cafe at the end and we have a couple of meals out