WHOS GOING ANYWHERE APART FROM HOLLAND 2015

dbh1705

Regular member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
991
LOL [:D]





<------- yyaaaayyyyyy 800 posts[:T]
 
Last edited:

ayinga

Regular member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
208
Denmark is our destination of choice for next year hopefully,not fallen out with Holland,yet !but we fancy trying a different country !
 

dbh1705

Regular member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
991
Originally posted by ayinga

Denmark is our destination of choice for next year hopefully,not fallen out with Holland,yet !but we fancy trying a different country !
im trying to convince Neil, i really enjoyed it when i went last year, but again its pretty much date dependant
 

ayinga

Regular member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
208
I think you may know my mate Ian from north chadderton social and bowling club ?
 

dbh1705

Regular member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
991
Originally posted by ayinga

I think you may know my mate Ian from north chadderton social and bowling club ?
yeh i do pal, met him about 18-20yr ago in greece believe it or not, we always have a chat when im playing snooker, (i play at royton band club)
 
Last edited:

ayinga

Regular member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
208
We are both going this sunday,he's mentioned you a few times and says you reccomend Denmark !
 

nrayner

Regular member
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
11,096
What about Dumfries & Galloway?

Close by, incomprehensible locals, all these coarse waters and more

Loch Ken
Lochrutton
Milton Loch
Loch Heron
Loch Ronald
Castle Loch
 

ayinga

Regular member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
208
Ha ha ha. Good call sir. A mate of mine goes to the three lochs every year and fishes Ronald !
 

ayinga

Regular member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
208
He also stays in a caravan in the middle of nowhere for a week,but it suits,so hey ho !
 

smithy68

Regular member
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
123
ayinga if you ever have a spare slot to Denmark and don't mind a stranger tagging along give us a shout.Been trying to get my mates over for years.Holland or nothing for them.
 

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
2,381
Originally posted by nrayner

What about Dumfries & Galloway?

Close by, incomprehensible locals, all these coarse waters and more

Loch Ken
Lochrutton
Milton Loch
Loch Heron
Loch Ronald
Castle Loch

And thousands ney millions of midges[:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]
 

ayinga

Regular member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
208
Smithy,no probs 3 going this year so next year 4 would be a better option , i think ? You like a beer ?
 

Blade67

Regular member
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
632
Originally posted by Stretch1066

Originally posted by nrayner

What about Dumfries & Galloway?

Close by, incomprehensible locals, all these coarse waters and more

Loch Ken
Lochrutton
Milton Loch
Loch Heron
Loch Ronald
Castle Loch

And thousands ney millions of midges[:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]
If you can get past the crayfish [:(]
 
Last edited:

ayinga

Regular member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
208
I live just outside oldham,smithy place called High Crompton ! Where you from ?
 

dbh1705

Regular member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
991
Originally posted by ayinga

I live just outside oldham,smithy place called High Crompton ! Where you from ?
when you say high Crompton , do you realy mean your a "SHAW GAWBY" [:D]
sent you a PM
 

Top