Where's the Marmite ?

OII Jazz IIO

And what's wrong with brown sauce on my caviar sandwich? It's better than marmite on toast. :p
Something has gone wrong with HP sauce in recent years. The vinegar levels have gone through the roof. All I can taste in it is harsh acetic acid. It's not the product it was a decade ago and that's for sure.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
There you go, you know you want some, I'll get the toast on. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You've been lucky this time Peter. Me and Uk only have Sly's sat nav so, unless you move to Cornwall via the humber bridge then we have as much chance of finding you as Dave as at winning a nugget off you pal. 😆😆😆

Total

Site Supporter
Oi you, .... What did Liam Neeson say in ' Taken ' ? " I have a special set of skills ..... I WILL find you ". C'mon Uk, grab your coat, Peter only lives in Athersley. We can be there in half an hour. 😆😆😆
For Christ sake don't take our Sly with you....You'll never get there.....:rolleyes:

stikflote

Site Supporter
This thread made me laugh ,my daughter opened kitchen cupboard and a jar of marmite fell out and smashed on floor
best place for it,:D:D:D i hate the stuff

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
When the wife has marmite on toast I call it a sh it sarnie... I don't let her lips near me after she's eaten that kerap

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Marmite on toast, proper thick toast.🍞
And on a cold day ,a mug of Bovril with rich tea biscuits.
Lovely Jubbly ☕