Where you fished today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squady9111

That sections getting very quiet is it this dodgy weather and with it being cold, i no i'm not fishing at all to be honest[V][:H][:W]

St helens Stan

I will be out during the winter months as i prefer the river being quieter. While i'm fit and able thats what I prefer to do. I guess not everyone is up to it during the cold weather and then there is those that just don't want to. Horses for courses I supose.

bloomer

fishing monster
im just too busy with work at the moment to get to the lake, come january if it isn't frozen i'll be dangling again!!!

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
I didn't post in "Where you fished today" because I didn't do any maggots drowning at all.Been busy doing sea fishing[:D]Even in conditions like last night[:p]

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
I tend to go more in the winter. I can get on the canal midweek with few boats but plenty of bites.

Yesterday 7lb+, skimmers to 8oz, perch to 9 and roach to 5 plus dace, gudgeon, rudd and a huge (for the canal) ruffe , bites all day. I don't post in the section because I can't believe anyone is interested in my day's fishing.

squady9111

fair enough! i've kinda lost interest i think however i would like to do some piking however i've never done it before! Must try soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.