Where will your first post lockdown session be?

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
So on a more positive note than the current situation where will people restart their fishing when we are allowed out again? For me we should all try make sure it’s somewhere a bit special that represents the great British outdoors so to symbolically start normal life again lol

If by some miracle we are allowed out in say May I’ll be straight down to my favourite local lake after the roach and the perch.
1585326619953.jpeg

If more realistically it ends up being well into June before we are free I’ll probably head straight down to the medley stretch of the Thames (thats assuming there isn’t a miracle and my Florida trip isn’t allowed) as it’s my favourite river venue and throws up all sorts.
1585326904761.jpeg

How about you guys?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
As soon as me and my little pal can hit the bank i dont mind honestly.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
What about Albert? ;):ROFLMAO:
Ya seen me last 2 vids of me and Albert on his walk, we have a little sit Down when we can and have a chat, and when i tell him when all this is Done with, we are off for a few Nights somewhere, and im sure he Understands by the way he tilts his head (y)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Mine will be at Messingham with @sly on South Lake. I'm determined to help him get either his very first Catfish, or beat his PB Carp. So we'll be probably bit bashing. :LOL:

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
Got to be Tunnel Barn Farm with plenty of keepnets. Those fish will be hungry!

Reuben

Site Supporter
Down to the Lake District in the campervan for me........

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Mine will be at Messingham with @sly on South Lake. I'm determined to help him get either his very first Catfish, or beat his PB Carp. So we'll be probably bit bashing. :LOL:
Drop me a PM and Ill come feed the fish with ya. I dont want none of those slimy cat fish though. You can keep them things. 😝 Do cats feed in December ? As Im sure thats when Sly will find your house Peter. 😆😆😆

Obviously not had chance to drive past that shooting range yet pal. Sorry. 👍

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Drop me a PM and Ill come feed the fish with ya. I dont want none of those slimy cat fish though. You can keep them things. 😝 Do cats feed in December ? As Im sure thats when Sly will find your house Peter. 😆😆😆

Obviously not had chance to drive past that shooting range yet pal. Sorry. 👍
Will do mate. :upthumb:

Sam Vimes

If we are out before September, I'll be down to my closest lake (my syndicate). It was just starting to show signs of life and I'd fished it once before the shutdown. The only saving grace is that, unless we have an exceptional summer, the tench tend not to get going until June.

Whisker

Are keepnets allowed: Y/N?
Site Supporter
Depends when we can get out. Just joined a new club with some great looking waters with matches starting in April... :confused:

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Most probably Tunnel Barn Farm on an open, if not maybe Toft Carp Lake, or the beautiful Clattercote Reservoir 🎣🎣🎣💪💪💪

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Would agree chefstar that the view up the reservoir from the far end of Clattercote is beautiful. Just a shame the sheer number of Carp don’t mix well with those platforms lol

BTMS

Site Supporter
After the 16th river or before Reservoir for the roach and rudd:)