What a charmer. Nice to know my taxes pay for bone idle Bone who's been on the social for forty years.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Wonder what abuse Lol would have received for posting summat in the Daily Mail ?

crowder

A lot of people may not like JRM because of the way he speaks and the fact he’s seen as a “toff” but I think the guys a breath of fresh air.
He always presents a valid argument and acts like a gent regardless of what is thrown at him. Unlike the gobshite jobless chavs that seem to always throw abuse at him.

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
It is a bit "rich" a guy like Bone having a go at anybody. He has been on benefits since he left University, obviously did not mind the rich, not so rich and the poorer of the population alike paying into government funds to fund his benefits.

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
No doubt we will see a few more like Bone try to get some attention over the next couple of years.

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
He does Indeco but that would just make the crazies in the Labour Party elevate him to someone to be praised for fighting for the cause.

He would be their workshy Bone idol.

rodring

Site Supporter
Nothing to do with the Labour Party he's a self styled anarchist detests all political parties , 10 seconds on google would have shown that,

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
I never said he was in the Labour Party.
I said they will elevate him. (By latching onto his popularity)

In your haste to point score Rodders you seem to have stopped reading the posts correctly.Minor blip I'm sure.

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
He's detests all political parties but the stunt was filmed by a Left Wing activist group and Bone is a friend of Corbyn's brother.

A 10 second read of the article would have told you that :D:D:p

rodring

Site Supporter
Now who's point scoring? My brothers mates a mechanic doesn't mean I am.

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
No points to be scored.
I think all of the relevant associations and the comment about their aim was achieved is enough.
I won't say anything else on the subject but you may be reading about Bone a bit more very shortly. (y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I despise ATOS (or whatever they're called these days) for the way they treat genuinely disabled people, however, perhaps they could put Mr Bone (idle) on their radar as it's pretty obvious there is a possibility of getting a day's work out of him

brian carragher

Site Supporter
Bone's past retirement age, not that it males much difference in his case seeing as it looks like his only aim after leaving university was to sponge off the state and try to bring about its downfall

Folk like him have no support in Labour ranks no matter how much folk would like to infer or try to link