Private Wanted,high end full set up.

Fishfinderuk

Looking to get back into my fishing,so I'm after a full set up..must be top setup,budget not a problem for the kit.

Craig.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
It all depends on the style of fishing as to the setup required.
Pole?, Feeder?, Waggler? Carp?

Fishfinderuk

Why do you have a high end set up to sell?.
Ok,when I was fishing,I was down at white acres all the time.so I'm looking for a top end MATCH SETUP,poles,wag,feeder,margin pole,complete match setup.would rather buy complete, as to buying in dribs and drabs.

kahuna

I've got a guru rive stealth box for sale mate if you are still looking for kit

LouisD

Think the likelihood of buying a complete set is unlikely. In any case, I would want 'this' pole, 'those' rods, 'those' reels etc rather than someone else's view or outcome of their circumstances.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Think the likelihood of buying a complete set is unlikely. In any case, I would want 'this' pole, 'those' rods, 'those' reels etc rather than someone else's view or outcome of their circumstances.
I don't buy full set ups for that very reason. I buy tackle that suits my style of fishing and I feel comfortable in using. Buying someone else's full set up just to find half of it doesn't 'feel' right doesn't sit well with me.

Fishfinderuk

Thank for opinions,but I've owned enough fishing tackle over the years to know what I like.
Tricast rods 1st choice
Shimino stradic 1st choice
Matrix pole 1st choice
Preston absolute box 1st choice
Not too fussed about other bits as there not too expensive and easy changed.

Brythebagger

Check eBay mate. There’s usually some full match set ups on there. Some rubbish obviously but there’s also some rally good ones