Videos that made you think

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Following on from @mickthechippy s post "do want you wanna do" i thought i'd start a thread for those videos that you have seen at some point in your life...that have made you think, that have stuck there and that you still remember.

I'm not talking about daft videos, stupid "you've been framed" type videos, or other ones like that i mean really made you think, made you realise something about life, the world, etc.

For me it will always be one of my "Heros" the late great Carl Sagan and his plae blue dot speech accompanied by music, sadly i can't find my favourite version which had Orbitals "Halcyon" playing in the background.

So, what is your "made me think" video?

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@Trogg

Not too sure if you mean video or film, but the film for me would have to be The Diary Of Anne Frank. It gave the thoughts and feeling more relating to an adult rather than a scared 14 year old in a time when nothing was a certainty.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
No mate i meant videos, like the one i posted, short ones that are under 10 mins kind of thing.

As for Anne Frank, what an amazing young lady she was, such a shame that the world only got to know her through her horrific life story.