Trumps visit

crackatoa

Site Supporter
A staggering 13% of the city’s 8 million residents say they are “likely” to join the protest, which would make it among the biggest in the country’s history.

I really hope those numbers turn up to show their disgust at the horrible creature

Lee Richards

Was there an actual survey open to all those that live in London and the figures have been collated from that or is it pure speculation?
If it rains do we know what percentage might stay at home?
What about those from outside of London who fancy their day in the sun,London could be gridlocked with the extra millions there as well :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Arch

Site Supporter
Jezzas been pulled, nothing else for them to do during the day now.

dezzatheblue

They are all talk, there will be some go in the hope of being seen on TV a few to cause some trouble and a handful that actually do want to protest.

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Let's see how that pans out.

I reckon about 100 unkempt students with rainbow coloured dreadlocks.

Sam Vimes

Yeah forget when the Saudis visited etc

Complete hypocrisy
I can't say I'm a Trump fan, but there are all kinds of high profile scumbags wandering around London. Heads of state, politicians, or foreign oligarchs and gangsters cleansing their dirty money. To protest against Trump and not even bother with some of the genuinely appalling characters that visit regularly, or even reside here, is total B/S.

MrBen

Site Supporter
A staggering 13% of the city’s 8 million residents say they are “likely” to join the protest, which would make it among the biggest in the country’s history.

I really hope those numbers turn up to show their disgust at the horrible creature
Would you rather we hosted a meeting with Hezbollah or perhaps the IRA?

Lee Richards

Corbyn has been invited to Israel to discuss the Palestine situation three times in the past five years and has still not gone.
How can you broker peace when you only want to listen to one side?