Travelling to Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
So another family have upped sticks and left to join the IS in Syria (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32388481) - why should this be of any concern, they've chosen to go so as long as they're no longer welcome to return then they've made their choice so live with it [:W]

I understand that their children wouldn't have had the choice, possibly even his wife, but they've had plenty of opportunity to speak up and tell someone if they wished.

Same with the MP's son who was returned back to England the other day - then the news went quiet.
Do we really want them on our shores if they believe they're better off in a war zone with murdering scum than here in a civilised western country?

daniel121

Account Closed
No! In short NO!

I've already made my views clear on these scum!

shang

If this country is so rubbish then leave yer passport and don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out

Joec

we're far too soft on issues like this. If we were in the U S of A, they'd already be in some CIA centre being waterboarded for info. Say what you want about the states, but they let nothing comprimise their safety since 9/11.

Last edited:

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
It's unbelievable how Britain welcomes them back.

daniel121

Account Closed
Originally posted by Joec

we're far too soft on issues like this.
Your not wrong unfortunately as soon as you say this some jump on you implying your racist!

fitz62

Anyone who wants to go should be given free transport ,in fact we should pay them , we should send a plane full everyday .... Just hand your passports in .... Goodbye

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
totally agree with you fitz, nice Herc to take them over...give them a parachute and drop them directly into the area held by IS, they won't need their passports so they can hand them over and just before they jump (or are pushed) get them to sign a statement that they renounce their citizenship of the UK, it is illegal for a country to make one of their citizens "countryless" but they can sign it away.

Oh, and freeze all their assests including bank accounts, they won't need money while they are with IS as they steal everything they need/use and it's not as if they are going to pop down the local shop with their credit card to buy a bit of shopping!!

nrayner

so much irony as thousands do the reverse and try to cross the Med to get to Europe and die in the process.....guess who's blamed for that.....oh yes...it's all the decadent Wests fault Western Christian scum.

Last edited:

shang

If it's a true 'Islamic state' they'll only get two opportunities to steal

[;)]

nrayner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32388481

Why is that man's head upside down?

Joec

Whenever it was that we started sending over jets to start bombing IS, they had a security expert on bbc news. In a nutshell he said that the bombing would contain them, but because of the cult type nature of IS they will keep growing and we will have to send in troops and fight them at some point, it was just up to us when. I wonder if this is accurate and if it is when we will choose to fight them. Surely the stronger they get the harder its going to be? Im guessing any government who gets in will wait a while because the disastrous consequences for some of our troops who fought in Afghanistan is still very fresh in everyone's mind.

One things for certain though, if they keep growing so rapidly something is going to have to be done soon.

pat 1948

I'd suggest nukes, that way we wouldn't need to put 'boots' on the ground and save the lives of our lads and lasses, we've lost too many fine service personnel in the last few years and the nutters they have to fight are hell bent on becoming martyrs, so nukes would give them their most ardent wishes!

Joec

Originally posted by pat 1948

I'd suggest nukes, that way we wouldn't need to put 'boots' on the ground and save the lives of our lads and lasses, we've lost too many fine service personnel in the last few years and the nutters they have to fight are hell bent on becoming martyrs, so nukes would give them their most ardent wishes!
Too many native innocents who are trapped in Iraq and Syria to consider that.

crooky

If he has just upt an left,where did he live gas bill leccy bill car everything,how?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
He was quoted as saying he and his family didn't want to live in a non muslim country, nice one mate **** off we don't want ya here [:T]
I like Isis they seem to be able to get the extremists all in one place its just our government want to bring em back [:eek:)]

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Wise Owl

He was quoted as saying he and his family didn't want to live in a non muslim country, nice one mate **** off we don't want ya here [:T]
I like Isis they seem to be able to get the extremists all in one place its just our government want to bring em back [:eek:)]
They have to WO, they have to try and educate them asto why what they are doing is wrong!! [:(!]

Pat, Nukes will never be used on any country like Syria simply because it has the largest oil reserves in the Mediterranean...once 'they' have managed to get rid of Asshat assad and IS they'll be in like a shot to tap that oil!!

SpiderWebb

Spider.
Site Supporter
Why the hell are we going to all the trouble and expense to drag all these people back here. They obviously don't want to be here, so let them go and refuse return to the UK, not under any circumstances should they be allowed back.
tankie63

pat 1948

Originally posted by Trogg

Originally posted by Wise Owl

They have to WO, they have to try and educate them asto why what they are doing is wrong!! [:(!]

Pat, Nukes will never be used on any country like Syria simply because it has the largest oil reserves in the Mediterranean...once 'they' have managed to get rid of Asshat assad and IS they'll be in like a shot to tap that oil!!
I know that Al, it was just a 'Wild Wish' on my part.

floatfisher44

According to the news the father is a radical , the concern in UK is for the kids. If Daddy want to go and fight whoever, fine but you don't take the wife and kids to any war.!

Status
Not open for further replies.