Trail camera videos.

Chervil

Site Supporter
On the left is a stone with peanuts on it, centre is a bowl containing peanuts, right is peanuts scattered on the ground.
The Badgers normally arrive to the right of the camera but tonight they arrived from behind the camera.
Badgers don't like sharing food.

View attachment 20171
Checked mine this afternoon. In two weeks I have two videos of my wife's feet, one of my feet and one of the neighbour's cat!

62tucker

Site Supporter
62tucker........is this your garden? Do you put food out for them?
No. Me and a mate got 2 each and we put them in different places in woods up Northumberland where I have a caravan.
Just had a grey squirrel in a red squirrel area so that’s been reported. The otter in my profile picture was caught in middle of a stream when camera was tied to a rock. One strange one we got was a heron walking on caravan site in the dark eating slugs.

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
I set up the camera at my sister's house to take stills overnight and caught a shot of this, wish I'd set it up for video now.:crybaby2:

IMAG0001.JPG

62tucker

Site Supporter
I got a grey squirrel in a red squirrel protecting area last week. Relevant people been informed

62tucker

Site Supporter
4 cameras set up close to each other. Notice the other cameras getting set off and a flash. Seems to startle the deer but not the fox