Trail camera videos.

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
This footage was taken last night in the rain, 20-second video shots with a 20-second gap between, so looks a bit jumpy.
The food is put out for the Badgers but the Foxes nip in first, but they know Badgers are on the way.
Food offerings are:- Left......Honey Nut Cornflakes..................Right.......Peanuts.

View attachment Project.mp4

Last edited:

Chervil

Site Supporter
This footage was taken last night in the rain, 20-second video shots with a 20-second gap between, so looks a bit jumpy.
The food is put out for the Badgers but the Foxes nip in first, but they know Badgers are on the way.
Food offerings are:- Left......Honey Nut Cornflakes..................Right.......Peanuts.

View attachment 15029
Brain nice video. Sounds like you are near to a main road, how do they get into your garden. Mine is just about sealed of by fencing, so I only get Hedgehogs that squeeze under the gate.

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
Hi Chervil, the boundary on the left is concrete posts with wire between them. The bottom garden boundary is a small dry-stone wall,easy access. Most times Beasties come from the bottom of the garden, from the flats in the video, or down my neighbour's drive and through the wire fence. There's no easy access on the right, a 6/8ft dry-stone wall.

View attachment IMAG0051.mp4