Touring Caravan Parks with Fishing

steve king

The One and Only
This is a nice little venue between Malton and Scarborough just off the A64

visitbrooklands.co.uk

Reuben

Site Supporter
Ellerbeck Fishery in Brigham near Cockermouth. A caravan Club CL so only 5 pitches. Toilet & showers are ‘spartan’ but clean. Nice lake with a variety of species but mainly carp & bream. £14 incl EHU + £5 a day fishing. Friendly owners. I fish it for a week at a time 2 or 3 times a year. Not an easy fishery but very worthwhile.

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter

The Landlord

Site Supporter

At Montford Bridge on the Severn. Nice site on the banks with a decent pub. Fishing is £5 a day and there are some good barbel to be had (I blanked! )
We camped in the field next to the river.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Just outside Strensall north of York - adults only - fishing onsite - I've fished it a couple of times, although not for some time

Simon

danny_glover09

I stayed in a lodge but plenty of room for caravans and the like.

Chimaera

This is a nice little site near Donington. They have cabins, touring caravan pitches and tent pitches:

Two nice very well stocked little lakes. Had a lot of fun catching a real mixed bag of fish.

Mut

Site Supporter
Little gem 👍

Reuben

Site Supporter
Westerly Lake, Wheldrake, Nr York. Great site about 20mins from York. Village has a good pub that has a chip van one night per week, shop & post office. The lake is very good fishing. I was there last March for a week - it was Baltic. Still caught roach, bream & 1 carp on the last day. It’s well known for specimen perch. There’s reviews by Bob Roberts on his blog & Brian Stokesby on the net. I think it was £24 including EHU + £6 a day to fish. They have some lakeside pitches within 5 yards of the bank. Cracking venue & site.