Tommy Robinson

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry Arry I disagree.
As far as TR is concerned I can take him or leave him
but IMO he got his sentence because of who he was not for what he'd done. I'm all for British justice but let's get it fair and equal.

The man puts out an appeal for funds to "fight his case", he is always banging on about it and claiming it is because "they are out to get him" and that the "dark forces are at work", he uses social media and any other means of broadcasting to push his "poor me" agenda...... i honestly believe if he had just let them get on with it instead of slagging off the justice system, the judges, solicitors, barristers and the rest of them he would have been given his suspended sentence to do....but he didn't so they decided to show him what happens when you take on the system and the old boys newtowrk.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Statute law in the US of A... can't come in if yer a criminal which Robinson is

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Statute law in the US of A... can't come in if yer a criminal which Robinson is

That's one of the reasons i laughed so loud when he was begging trump for asylum.... he's been thrown out of the US before for entering on a false passport.... they yanks really don't like that kind of thing!

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
He's a ponce too... rather than hold his hands up and say "fair cop guv" he ponces off the public to pay for his solicitor and cries foul at every opportunity the poor sods who stumped up the cash to pay for it won't get a word of thanks and I bet if theres a surplus it finds its way into someones pocket

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I don`t know much about Robinson or whatever he calls himself or indeed if he deserves to be in jail. What I do know however is that
whenever he speaks in interviews he normally makes sense.

When I listen to judges speaking in interviews it is invariably a load of rowlocks.

I would quite happily see Robinson/Yaxely in charge of our courts, anything would be better than the wigged parasites we have now.

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thank goodness the Judges know more about the law of the land than a lot of the members on this site.

I am all for Rapists and child molesters of any race or religion being punished but for a person to openly refuse to obey a judges order on "No Reporting" is blatantly stupid as his actions could have led to a mistrial. You can all say what a great man Robinson is, and how well you think he speaks but the man is a convicted criminal and only wants funds from his misguided supporters to maintain his lifestyle.

As has been stated before he kept really quiet when a colleague of his was accused and found guilty of a sex offence, perhaps because he was English and had white skin.

Stupid really cannot be cured!!!!

Pompous git

Site Supporter
The evil man that murdered Sarah Payne had a history of sex crimes one so horrendous the CPS said the man should be imprisonned
for life and it should mean life he is so dangerous. The moronic judge gave him four years despite warnings, said moron was interviewed
and I find it difficult how someone so obviously stupid could hold such a position of importance.

I once listened to the lord chief justice {I believe his name was Stephens} and I turned the telly off such was this mans stupidity. Some
of these people may be highly intelligent with a brain the size of Wales and know the law backwards but I would not put them in charge
of looking after a budgerigar for the weekend such is their lack of common sense.

These cosseted buffoons lord over us at enormous expense and are not worth spitting on. Judges should be elected, I stand by my comment.

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
The evil man that murdered Sarah Payne had a history of sex crimes one so horrendous the CPS said the man should be imprisonned
for life and it should mean life he is so dangerous. The moronic judge gave him four years despite warnings, said moron was interviewed
and I find it difficult how someone so obviously stupid could hold such a position of importance.
Please get your facts right, the murderer Roy Whiting was sentenced to life imprisonment, minimum term of 50 years, on appeal this was reduced to 40 years and will be in prison until 2041.

Blanks

Site Supporter
I would have more respect for TR if he would stick to exposing social injustices and the damage mass immigration has done to this country. Sensless law breaking and hitting that england fan outside the ground recently has let his public profile down.
When in the public gaze it is neccesary to be squeeky clean and have morals that people can identify with and respect, once this is no longer the case you can forget getting any serious work done.
I believe he is right in what he says and am thankful for what he has done so far but his personal life has tarnished all the good work he is doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
TR has put out a facebook-twitter post

please will my supporters send me some "soap-on-a-rope"

I need to shower soon

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
TR was upset at going to prison but he soon cheered up when he heard that the he was going to be allowed a pet bird in his cell, the inmates have promised to give him a cockortwo while he's in there.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Funny how when I posted jokes about a certain hate preacher they were took down faster than Katie Prices knickers on a night out.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Funny how when I posted jokes about a certain hate preacher they were took down faster than Katie Prices knickers on a night out.

Not by me, and if my jokes are considered against the rules etc i am sure they'll be removed it has happened before (and the call from Dave with a "severe telling off" for posting them after someone complained to the hosts) so you can stop your little sulking and stamping of feet because you aren't the only one...the difference is i don't bang on about it for years afterwards i just accept the fact and carry on with my life!

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
To me, Tommy Robinson is like a public house politician. He sits at the bar spouting on about how bad things are and how it should be sorted. He waits for the gullible to come in and buy him drinks. The drunker he gets the louder he gets until he goes too far and ends up being barred. He then moves on to the next pub and the whole process starts all over again. Mind you he never has to back up any of his rants with facts but he will always have the slow minded and gullible believe every word he says.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Not by me, and if my jokes are considered against the rules etc i am sure they'll be removed it has happened before (and the call from Dave with a "severe telling off" for posting them after someone complained to the hosts) so you can stop your little sulking and stamping of feet because you aren't the only one...the difference is i don't bang on about it for years afterwards i just accept the fact and carry on with my life!
Sulking my arse it’s not you who removes em so wind ya neck in, fairness is about EVERYONE being treat the same.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
To me, Tommy Robinson is like a public house politician. He sits at the bar spouting on about how bad things are and how it should be sorted. He waits for the gullible to come in and buy him drinks. The drunker he gets the louder he gets until he goes too far and ends up being barred. He then moves on to the next pub and the whole process starts all over again. Mind you he never has to back up any of his rants with facts but he will always have the slow minded and gullible believe every word he says.
Sounds like a lot of politicians 🤣🤣🤣