Tommy Robinson

Lee Richards

That's not the case at all as most to all do think he is scum
What is being highlighted is the disparity between Robinson and others who spout their bile and yet are treated differently and the fact that some of the thing's that Robinson has involved himself in are actually happening.

For all his faults by his actions Robinson has kept the activities of the Grooming Gangs in the public eye and in the case of Charlene Downes it was the EDL & BNP involvement that forced the cold case to be re-investigated and now be ongoing. Downes own mother said without their involvement nothing would have happened.
This case was in relation to Blackpool Grooming Gangs (of all races) which apparently are as bad as any other from other areas of the country.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Trust me there is a lot more to the Charlene Downs case than has been disclosed to the public.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
And theres a lot more been covered up in the others who you so approve by and stick up for.

Lee Richards

Crackatoa is correct in what he says but it would not be wise to cast potentially false assumptions on this forum.
It doesn't however detract away from the fact that Robinsons action contributed towards the case being re-opened and other grooming rings being brought back under scrutiny.
That has to be a good thing doesn't it?

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Take no notice of anything her parents said. Neither the EDL or BNP had anything to do with the case being re-opened.

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
sent down for 9 months!!!! ouch
Apparently (and I'm only going on the interweb) it's 6 months for this offence plus 3 months from previously suspended sentence, but minus some time served. The source (could be utter BS) claims he'll end up with 19 weeks and doing half of that.

Again, just what I read.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Given his past record I'm surprised it weren't 5 years... he is utter scum and deserves all he gets... Yes he may say what some people like. Yes, he may have a point in some of his rhetoric, but the down and dirty truth is, he is an outright criminal and he's going for some porridge because of it... there shouldn't be all the bitching about it
.. the man's a Thug... pure and simple

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
Sorry Arry I disagree.
As far as TR is concerned I can take him or leave him
but IMO he got his sentence because of who he was not for what he'd done. I'm all for British justice but let's get it fair and equal.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Well look at his record... footie violence, mortgage fraud, violation of parole conditions, contempt of court... thats not because of who he is, its because of what he's done... if it had been you, me, or any other bloke on those charges we'd be loading the pistol or sharpening the knives, or knotting the rope as I type, but because its Tommy Robinson thats alright is it..??? I think you need to look at his record fellah....

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Almost as bad as being drugged up and killing someone with a car but having a copper daddy.
The decision passed by the magistrates in that case was wrong on so many counts.

Robinson got off light for two counts of contempt of court.

You have to admire his fervant followers, NOT, for their actions in London today. The only way you can cure their stupidity is by euthenasia.

Last edited: