Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
That wasn’t what I meant and you know it, this is about Robinson and you hate him so your not gonna go against crackatoa, my question is about accusations and if onesok so should the other.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Ok then does that make him a Terrorist sympathiser like the one he so loves Mr Corbyn ?

Blanks

Site Supporter
Like I have said to others, he should move to islamabad he won't need to change anything there, it's his utopia, or is it?

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
"Many Asians from this country are Jihadists, including the Muslims fighting in our armed forces and i wish them the best of luck. "
To sharp for your own good at times :)

I have no doubt that there would be far more Muslims joining our armed forces or services such as the police but religious,cultural and political "influence" by those within their own society deters them from doing so.
This country has made a large leap forward towards integrating all types of people into the various civil and armed services over the years,to the extent that preferential treatment is given to escalate the profile of various religions and races.
The irony of all this of course is this has come at the cost to the UK caucasians who are not rewarded for ability due to it.
It is however a necessity at this present moment in time.

As for Robinson he is scum but it might pay people sometimes to look into some of the thing's he is saying as sadly there is some truth.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
"Many Asians from this country are Jihadists, including the Muslims fighting in our armed forces and i wish them the best of luck. "
To sharp for your own good at times :)

I have no doubt that there would be far more Muslims joining our armed forces or services such as the police but religious,cultural and political "influence" by those within their own society deters them from doing so.
This country has made a large leap forward towards integrating all types of people into the various civil and armed services over the years,to the extent that preferential treatment is given to escalate the profile of various religions and races.
The irony of all this of course is this has come at the cost to the UK caucasians who are not rewarded for ability due to it.
It is however a necessity at this present moment in time.

As for Robinson he is scum but it might pay people sometimes to look into some of the thing's he is saying as sadly there is some truth.
He might be scum but he don’t get the protection and support the other scum get who he is against, and no 2 wrongs don’t make a right

crackatoa

Site Supporter

He should have just stuck to dealing cocaine and mortgage fraud

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
He would have made a blinding Labour MP with them credentials 😉 But maybe not as he seems to want the best for Britain.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
When he's inside, he will claim protection

and will down on the 43's along with the pervs, kiddy fiddlers, etc

will be just like a normal EDL meeting for him

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Thought them were the ones he don’t wanna be with especially them lot from Rotherham ?

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
when yer bottle goes and yer cant hack it on the landings,

the only place thats left is the 43's

where the lowest forms of life go

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
What is there to say apart from unproved allegations and accusations against people you don’t know 🖕

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
That wasn’t what I meant and you know it, this is about Robinson and you hate him so your not gonna go against crackatoa, my question is about accusations and if onesok so should the other.
I was actually trying to make a point to both you and crackatoa with his mention of jihadi gangs..... jihadis are people fighting a war against anything that goes against the teachings of or damages islam, the terrorist groups are going against the teachings of islam and are damaging it with their murderous sprees so the "good jihadists" are fighting the "bad jihadists" to protect islam from their damaging actions.

We will allow pretty much anything in this country, exept legalizing a leaf.
Won't be long now though @Blanks

Sportsman

Strange, if someone with a criminal record like this was being discussed on here the normal response would be "lock him up and throw away the key. Nothing but scum"
But because he says what some people seem to want to hear he is a poor misunderstood hero.

2005: Jailed for 12 months for assault

2010: Arrested for public order offence

2011: Convicted for football hooliganism

2011: Jailed for breaching bail conditions

2011: Convicted for assault

2011: Jailed for rooftop protest in Switzerland

2013 Jailed for using false passport

2014: Jailed for mortgage fraud

2014: Convicted for public order offences

2015: Recalled to prison

2017: Convicted for contempt of court (3 months suspended sentenced)

2018: Convicted for contempt of court (3 months suspended sentence invoked plus a further 10 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.