Tommy Robinson

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Begs for asylum...in America

I can't see it myself, not with his criminal record including entering the US on a fraudulent passport....but i suppose we can only sit and wait.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trump wants us in a mess, he doesn't want it sorted out, neither did Obama.

If we leave the EU in a mess it will be a lot easier for USA companies to buy up/take over/move into the UK

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
Account Locked
Yep, u have to look at the big picture!!!

The world is a waring place and inmo we are all gonna be fuc*ed!

Maybe the countries throwing around some Nukes at each other would be doing us all a favour!!!

But our leaders and the rich and connected will be in safe bunkers waiting until they can emerge and make a mess of the new frontier again!!!

The ruling class do NOT give a flying f*ck about you or I!!!

Trailblazer

Trump wants us in a mess, he doesn't want it sorted out, neither did Obama.

If we leave the EU in a mess it will be a lot easier for USA companies to buy up/take over/move into the UK

So what?

Blanks

Site Supporter
Unions now backing a referendum, so much for protecting the british worker that buttered their bread for so long. Looks like they are in the same pocket as the bbc, cbi, bank of england et al.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Robinson claimed that he would be killed if he is jailed, alleging that British prisons are “controlled by jihadi gangs”.

Oh Dear, nevermind. How sad 3

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Some people can get away with murder.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Robinson claimed that he would be killed if he is jailed, alleging that British prisons are “controlled by jihadi gangs”.

Oh Dear, nevermind. How sad 3
Funny but if someone from another country comes here and says they would be killed if sent back to there own country we let them stay here and look after them.
Someone from our country says it and it’s like. Oh well never mind

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Funny but if someone from another country comes here and says they would be killed if sent back to there own country we let them stay here and look after them.
Someone from our country says it and it’s like. Oh well never mind
So Yaxley now wants to be a refugee.

Ha Ha. You couldn't write it

Lee Richards

And Robinson would be right in his statement that there has been an increase of Islamic influence controlling inmates within British Prisons.
There have been plenty of official investigations in the past few years and the end results are all the same.
Regardless of his past and attitude Robinson has to be afforded the same protection as others within the system and I find it very strange that such vitriol is projected towards him for what is basically speaking his mind,where as others that openly preach hate with violence do not have the same vitriol thrown at them by some members.

Last edited:

62tucker

Site Supporter

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
So if I’m classed as racist by crackatoa does that make him a jihadist ? For supporting they kill him.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Some people can get away with murder.
You're right, i know of a Welsh scumbag who got away with murder.... but before i die, sentence will be passed and carried out.

And Robinson would be right in his statement that there has been an increase of Islamic influence controlling inmates within British Prisons.
There have been plenty of official investigations in the past few years and the end results are all the same.
Regardless of his past and attitude Robinson has to be afforded the same protection as others within the system and I find it very strange that such vitriol is projected towards him for what is basically speaking his mind,where as others that openly preach hate with violence do not have the same vitriol thrown at them by some members.
Of course there is a big Islamic influence in the prisons, we keep locking them up, as more and more end up inside they're going to become a bigger and bigger influence, we need to stop locking them in prisons.

As i've said before, we cannot legally remove their citizenship but we can "export" them to other British territory.... and montagu island would make a lovely home for them all, we could even send their families with them so they won't be lonely.

And this man walks free in our country

I have a feeling he will be watched, bugged and every movement, call, meeting etc recorded.... after all what better way to gather intelligence on a group than to watch their leader!

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Trogg mate if I ever want a person to get his comeuppance it’s the tossa that did you wrong in more ways than any father should have to endure👍

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
So if I’m classed as racist by crackatoa does that make him a jihadist ? For supporting they kill him.

Many Asians from this country are Jihadists, including the Muslims fighting in our armed forces and i wish them the best of luck.