The Stone Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
The greatest band in the world is touring again playing twice at the council house in june and T in th park in july[:T]

Kirtons

Site Supporter
I don't think we can go that far pp !Browneys solo back catalogue on its own eclipses what they did as a band. Although that said I am a fan and tightrope was mine and the wife's first dance at our wedding. The lads have a lot of integrety and it's clear they have wanted to put out new material since the reformation. I reckon they still have a decent album in them.not sure why they would play the etihad being utd fans though?

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Ian browns solo albums were very good for sure....
Reni is a blue and the etihad was council owned and built to hold gigs aswell as football games so that is why

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I'll be there. cant wait. They'll also have a new album out early in new year. If it sells out extra dates will be added, seems the norm now.
Went to Heaton park and that was class

mansfield lad

Be interesting to know how many people double book with the Euro's been on as well....

daniel121

Account Closed
Not so sure about the greatest band in the world, but I wouldn't mind seeing them

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
PP
Why wait until july they are playing at the Etihad in June [;)]
Tickets go on sale on Friday mate

http://m.gigsandtours.com/tour/the-stone-roses/?src=srgoo&gclid=Cj0KEQiA0-GxBRDWsePx0pPtp4sBEiQACuTLNqCfe4rxmnHPvvWbFK4NXBb17e1f5k0fNZpsjJDrqA0aAgW-8P8HAQ

Col

mansfield lad

A load of my mates have already booked hotels. I not be going as I'm not into gigs/festivals but I must admit I do like the stone roses

Status
Not open for further replies.