the police...

c oo ki e

o_O
Site Supporter
now, i respect our police force and think they do a great job.
however, these videos lead me to think otherwise.
Crimebodge
it's an interesting perspective.
best regards ;)

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
The police make an issue of being videoed in public and some do not like it.

Crimebodge has many videos on utube but remember he is not a lawyer and sometimes his information may not be correct.

The Police cannot ask you to ID if you have not committed or suspected of committing an offence, nor can they take your camera off you or ask you to delete any videos or pictures you may have taken. If you do give the Police a name it must be your correct name and not a false one. You must give your details if you are stopped when driving, but the police should first inform you why you have been stopped. If asked the Police have to give you their name and their number.

I think there is more an issue with security guards whose job ends at the limits of the property they are securing, they seem to think they have the same powers as police to ID and detain you.

I have a friend in America who spends a lot of time doing First Amendment Audits in Texas. It would appear the Police in America are more to be feared than terrorists.

I have just started going round the streets videoing anything I can see, but I will not video children or people I think are vulnerable.

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
@Pokerstar you are right. A lot of them do not know that it is legal to film from public property, or if they do know they tend to ignore it.

One person quoted: you only film what the eyes can see.

Google streetview and google earth have plenty of images on line.

jods

Site Supporter
Do we need to police the police?

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
I actually thought that the police brought out a few memorable tracks - well just one that is, as I'm informed of such!!!

Am I posting in the wrong thread here???...

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
How many of em complaining the Police are not doing the job right wouldn't bother calling em if they were in real trouble, the cops have a hard enough job to protect people without Dicks trying to make it harder.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Would you believe it ? Albert in his position head outta the window waiting at Traffic lights when a Police van pulls up, the driver decides to open his window and say hello, Now i dont know what Albert was saying back but the Policeman took it in good faith and drove away Laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
No but he'd had a Drink :eek: Fforde grene Traffic Lights i only stop there when its light ;);)