The Heads up Thread

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Use this thread to post Bargains, deals or owt to give other members a heads up 👍

Tesco express sell Portuguese Custards, if ya never had one ya need to try they are delicious 👌

62tucker

Site Supporter
Tesco are selling White Chocolate Coco pops .

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
all the big supermarkets are mate...it's their lastest "special"...IE: if enough people buy them we'll stop making them for a while then bring them back so we make a fortune!

dam

Site Supporter
Use this thread to post Bargains, deals or owt to give other members a heads up 👍

Tesco express sell Portuguese Custards, if ya never had one ya need to try they are delicious 👌
Lidl have been selling them for a couple of years, discovered them when on our motorhome tour of Portugal, coffee and a cake for €2 from Intermarche supermarkets.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I just got 12 bars of dairy milk for £2.50 from b&m because the box was ripped. (y)

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Thought we may have pics of you & Abacus.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Account Locked
playstation4 with fifa 19 .......£179 tesco................if therse any left that is i got one last week but had to ask if they had any in the back as were showing out of stock

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
Account Locked
COOP Smoked Beef Jerky - expensive and c*ap compared to the real California's produce!!!...

ALDI WEEKEND - 50 cans of lager, 70cc of Voddy, 2 litres of Lemonade, 2 litres of Orange juice, a Bacon and Chicken sarnie and some ice lollies - £39.00

Kin Champion!!!!... (y)

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
COOP Smoked Beef Jerky - expensive and c*ap compared to the real California's produce!!!...

ALDI WEEKEND - 50 cans of lager, 70cc of Voddy, 2 litres of Lemonade, 2 litres of Orange juice, a bacon and Chicken sarnie and some ice lollies - £39.00

Kin Champion!!!!... (y)
Now I know why you've not posted much :p:p:p

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
Account Locked
Beer is like a box of chocolates - You suddenly get the urge to open the pack and smear the contents all over your genitals!!!

Ain't actually tried it yet but I read it on the web so it must be true!!!