The Doggy Thread.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I just wish somebody had told the dogs that the bloody clocks went back 😡
I have been up since 6 (usually 7) with Blue whingeing to go out, Cookie is more docile in that she takes life as it is dealt, but Blue is more a whinging whining old git ! But still love em 😍

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Yep Alberts cant grasp we are an hour earlier this morning :LOL:

davylad

Site Supporter
I went out on Friday to my usual haunt, I played my darts, then went to join my other mates. The owner of the pub is one of them, now he's as tough as they come, yet I got the feeling he was not himself. It was later he came to me to tell me their little dog had died. I used to fuss it when it was allowed in the bar at the end of the night, he reckoned it wasn't too ill, but died whilst under the anaesthetic for some exploratory work. It was only coming up six, I really felt for him as he had a real bond with it.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I went out on Friday to my usual haunt, I played my darts, then went to join my other mates. The owner of the pub is one of them, now he's as tough as they come, yet I got the feeling he was not himself. It was later he came to me to tell me their little dog had died. I used to fuss it when it was allowed in the bar at the end of the night, he reckoned it wasn't too ill, but died whilst under the anaesthetic for some exploratory work. It was only coming up six, I really felt for him as he had a real bond with it.
It‘s really awful losing a dog. Took me a very long time to come to terms with the death of my first dog in particular.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Feldy Fishing Talk 1
D The Club House 2
S Football Corner 20
D The Club House 3
D The Golden Peg 2