The Doggy Thread.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
The morning walk starts with going in the car. I can open the tail gate without them getting out until told than can.
View attachment 20190708_091547.mp4
Then it's the poo walk.
View attachment 20190708_091721.mp4
Then we meet some friends.
View attachment 20190708_092558.mp4
Finally we meet poppy who was a massively overweight lab. She,s looking so much better now, instead of being fat and lazy she now tries to beat my cookie, nearly but not quite. She's so much slimmer and fitter.
View attachment 17542-5eae29bdb57dd9a2d151f234273f9545.mov
Then it's off home and..................

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Same here Mick :(
Had a black Alsatian called Roger & his back end went. Spent fortunes on tablets, trying to keep him going but had to let him go at the age of 12. The white nutter in my profile is Bob the Gob. He only lived until the age of 6. Poor bugger had a tumour on his heart & I lost him two years ago. Miss him like mad.
Bob the Gob. 😂😂. Love him. 👍

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
The morning walk starts with going in the car. I can open the tail gate without them getting out until told than can.
View attachment 17539
Then it's the poo walk.
View attachment 17540
Then we meet some friends.
View attachment 17541
Finally we meet poppy who was a massively overweight lab. She,s looking so much better now, instead of being fat and lazy she now tries to beat my cookie, nearly but not quite. She's so much slimmer and fitter.
View attachment 17542
Then it's off home and..................
I hope I come back as one of your dogs. What a life. 👍😂😂

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
It's such a short one so we have to make it the best that we can in my view .
True, true but, 10 years being your dog looks better than a lifetime with Mrs Tipit. Sometimes she forgets to feed me. I dont even get chocolate hob nobs. A sore point in Tipit's house at the moment. 😆😆😆. Love your dogs Steve. Theyre beautiful. 👍

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I think so. Blue is now 16, into his 17th year of life but as you can see he still tries to get to the ball first at least 3 times then says sod it something nice to smell over there. Cookie is a mere stripling born 01-08-11 so coming up to her 8th birthday.

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
Account Locked
My female .COM the house cat died last Xmas at 19 years old and I'm still gutted and am missing her...

She was the best thing that has ever happened to me!!! o_O...

But now it's time for me to give the year-old 'massive pain in the ar*e' Lemmy an equally good inning!!!

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Same here Mick :(
Had a black Alsatian called Roger & his back end went. Spent fortunes on tablets, trying to keep him going but had to let him go at the age of 12. The white nutter in my profile is Bob the Gob. He only lived until the age of 6. Poor bugger had a tumour on his heart & I lost him two years ago. Miss him like mad.
We had a black collie cross called Max @The Landlord . He died aged 6 of a tumour on the heart. We really miss him. He died two days after his diagnosis so it was all a bit sudden.

Corn Master

Site Supporter
Personally I hate tennis. Wasn't my call. Changed over to the cricket after Wimbledon and saw England win. What a finish

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Feldy Fishing Talk 1
D The Club House 2
S Football Corner 20
D The Club House 3
D The Golden Peg 2