The Doggy Thread.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Nice one Mark mate 不 Alberts a character in a lot of ways but that this morning I was calling him Woodbine willie 不不

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I walk into the kitchen and the dogs are asleep in their baskets, forgotten to pick up the tea cups - turn- and the dogs are directly in front of me with just that look, only 30 minutes ago having eaten their dinners.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I have the two best trained staffies anywhere I've been told. Cause I live in a bungalow they have their beds in the lounge. They do not come into our bedroom until our clock chimes 7 then you get a cold nose on any part of your flesh that they can reach.
They don't jump up onto people or furniture.
I will have to film some of their antics.
Almost unbelievable.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Their stomachs rule. Teach and reward correct training, never chastise a dog just blank it , not even look at it and it will feel rejected from the pack. Try again and when it gets it right praise with play and cuddles. My grandchildren can leave their toys on the floor amongst the dog toys but the dogs will not touch them. Of l drop something edible on the floor they look at me but don't reach for it. They get their own collars to go for a walk and when they have them on they sit in their baskets waiting for me to get ready so l don't trip over them. It's just training. I love my puppies .

Scalper

NCP....
Site Supporter
Account Locked
Not a Dog fan.........

Anyone want to adopt my cat Lemmy my ball and chain???

49051952_2283513695211465_9096858926133018624_n.jpg

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I'm not a cat fan except when they are doing a job, like ratting on a farm. What l hate to see is cats lying hovis in the road unnecessarily. I just wish that cats were kept in their homes like dogs and not allowed to run free to be run over.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I'm not a cat fan except when they are doing a job, like ratting on a farm. What l hate to see is cats lying hovis in the road unnecessarily. I just wish that cats were kept in their homes like dogs and not allowed to run free to be run over.
Or shot by the local gamekeeper like what happens around here. Hes even admitted it the lousy #######

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
What you done to them Steve ? Had them both out on a mega walk ? Arent dogs brilliant ?
Two walks a day with a bit of ball throwing with one of them throwing sticks. Old blue tries his best . He was born 6 - 6 - 03 but thinks he's a puppy still. Still quite fit but has a bit of ritus in his hips and seems to be losing a bit of muscle.
They do the walking not me. For every 100 yds l do it's 400 for them little buggers.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Two walks a day with a bit of ball throwing with one of them throwing sticks. Old blue tries his best . He was born 6 - 6 - 03 but thinks he's a puppy still. Still quite fit but has a bit of ritus in his hips and seems to be losing a bit of muscle.
Youve a dog called blue ? My alsation as a kid was called blue. Nice one. Brought back some nice memories did that. Usual thing with alsations, his back end went at 13 years old. We had to have him put to sleep. Ive two springadors now which I take on my local canal once a day. We live in 2 acres so the rest of the time they can be found chasing something or other across our paddock. Id like more but the misses wont let me. Id love one like Wise Owls little Albert. Hes full of mischief he is. Bit like Wise Owl really.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
As can be seen in the photo he's a true blue still fully loaded and willing to use it
She's called cookie due to nicking a packet of cookies the day she left her mother. She thinks she is a whippet.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Youve a dog called blue ? My alsation as a kid was called blue. Nice one. Brought back some nice memories did that. Usual thing with alsations, his back end went at 13 years old. We had to have him put to sleep. Ive two springadors now which I take on my local canal once a day. We live in 2 acres so the rest of the time they can be found chasing something or other across our paddock. Id like more but the misses wont let me. Id love one like Wise Owls little Albert. Hes full of mischief he is. Bit like Wise Owl really.
Same here Mick :(
Had a black Alsatian called Roger & his back end went. Spent fortunes on tablets, trying to keep him going but had to let him go at the age of 12. The white nutter in my profile is Bob the Gob. He only lived until the age of 6. Poor bugger had a tumour on his heart & I lost him two years ago. Miss him like mad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Feldy Fishing Talk 1
D The Club House 2
S Football Corner 20
D The Club House 3
D The Golden Peg 2