The carrs angling lakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza180

Fished carrs on wed and after seeing alot of rumours of a price increase I can confirm that the day ticket is still 8. Fished lake 2 lots of skimmers hybrids chub and roach mainly on chopped worm corn or maggot. A few small tench showing to corn. Tried pellet paste and meat but no carp showing. Some better bream to 4lb taken on worm corn cocktail all on pole 9mtrs and down margins.

Ste F

Fish to the island mate with a small method feeder and you'll catch the carp all day long. I prefer the pole there though for a nice mixed netfull ;)

dazza180

I will give that ago next time. What would you say is better lake 1 or 2. I'm like you I prefer to pole, I usually fish lake 2 on about peg 7 I think bottom left peg from the car park. Never fished no 1 before so not sure where a decent peg is?

Ste F

I prefer lake 1 about half way along on the left hand side,seem to be a slightly better stamp of fish :)

vanessakate

The best and favorite place for me to go fishing is in Kane, every twice a month i go there for fishing. You can find many fishing lakes which are famous among the county.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.