The Cannock Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDM

Danny
I have just seen the Cannock Extension advertised in a fishing magazine and it said it has a good head of tench bream and carp.

[?]Has anyone fished it and if so do you think it is any good as i was thinking about going[?]

Trogg

the bouncer
Site Supporter
Account Locked
The bit where it ends next to the A5 is excellent for tinca tinca but i didn't have long (2 hrs) so i didn't really get chance to "sample" it properly.

Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

TINY

Tiny
Been there and fished on numerous occasions.And yes there are some real good Tench in there alongside good Bream and Roach.Dependant on where abouts you are fishing,you`ll have a good day especially as it starts to get warmer and the fish start to move back into the shallower water.

Andy.

Gary

Hi all, Gary here from Talkangling.co.uk
I was going to suggest this as a Midland venue for the intersite challenge. The set up her is ideal for such a match. The tow paths are wide in most places, car parking is relatively okay and the fishing is very even along its stretch. Even tho there is a boat yard near to the A5, there is very little boat traffic during the summer months. There is some great sport to be had along this length. Any thoughts?
[8D]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just sent you an email Gary

What you doing on here anyway? Spying on the competition lol ?

[:D] There's two vacancies on the winners podium -> 2nd and 3rd [:D]

Dave

Gary

Obviously first reserved for us then.[:D]
Will get u some names and numbers and get back to u[:p]

Mek em ave it. . . .

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
Gary If we yorkies and Geordies leave Hull and Newcastle and sail down coast can we sail up a river to the boatyard you mention????? LOL Haydn

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Gary

It will be a lot quicker via the West coast. . .[:D]

Mek em ave it. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.