That's that then

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Brother is a Newcastle fan and ex-season ticket holder and he said the game was poor.
Was it as I watched the rugby?

D

Deleted member 21081

Brother is a Newcastle fan and ex-season ticket holder and he said the game was poor.
Was it as I watched the rugby?
Newcastle were dreadful, Arsenal ‘won ugly’ in the commentators words.

Not a classic.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I really hope they win NOWT, they were first on here shouting s**t at Man United yes so was i about em Braggin they win a tin pot and they are the team of the century :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Ya know what would be good Man United to Get the Last Champions League Spot knocking the Red Scouse of the spot :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

davylad

Site Supporter
Manchester United have never lost a Premier League match at Old Trafford when leading at half-time, drawing 16 and winning 263 of their 279 such games.

Now that is a good stat for yer.

D

Deleted member 21081

I really hope they win NOWT, they were first on here shouting s**t at Man United yes so was i about em Braggin they win a tin pot and they are the team of the century :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
We didn’t say team of the century, we said CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!
777D222B-91F9-44CC-B043-05A59BD4C0E6.jpeg

62tucker

Site Supporter
I away so had planned to watch it on my phone. But no 4G since the thunder and lightening on Friday night. Listening on radio with texts off son who was watching at home.
We were poor. And crowd sounded subdued for 1st game of the season. Mistake by villiams so we could of scraped a 0:0.

brian carragher

Site Supporter
How long do you think the crowd will give Brucie if results start to go against them?

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Decent performance from United today and if they start to gel and keep consistency they could be a challenge to City.
Maguire looked very assured.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Yeah Agreed mate the more teams Putting good performances in will keep red Scouse out Hopefully (y)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
That Ball From Pogba was effortless, Scouse beat a Championship side and sing and dance, Man United Beat a Top Prem side and they cant see it :rolleyes::rolleyes: Denial :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
First and second place won't change now all season. What odds I wonder would you get on that.
Spoken to a few people recently and I think they just got caught up in the hype of the new season starting when they felt this season will be an exciting one.

City plus 5
Liverpool plus 3
Spurs plus 2

Arsenal and then Utd or Chelsea (unless its a draw today) to slot in there and already the top six is all but formed after round one.

La Premierliga?

As a fan of football I am getting excited about if a team can break the top six.
Already wrong after one game 🤣🤣🤣in Denial 🤣🤣👍👍698EFCDD-1B13-44A7-9693-9EFBCC01A376.jpeg