Tardis Tackle Birdwell Yorkshire

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Blimey, They're supposed to open at 7:00 this morning, Try phoning them to see if anyone answers.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm sure they were having a closing down sale, advertised on Facebook, at the end of last year

Warden

Site Supporter
Bad news, I am reliably told they have shut,Barnsley angling center just up the road towards Hoyland Barnsley angling center which is regularly visited by members of the Barnsley Blacks,Denis white is often seen there behind the counter lots of very good advice from tony. Tardis Has not been blessed with the best of luck the moved from Brampton (not to far away) which had easy access and relatively quite roads around it to Birdwell difficult parking and on a very busy road, which was made a lot worse by mega roadworks which lasted a few years which made people less likely to use it,+ fishing republic and now Angling direct? close by, and a massive rent for the building did for them in the end,

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Bad news, I am reliably told they have shut,Barnsley angling center just up the road towards Hoyland Barnsley angling center which is regularly visited by members of the Barnsley Blacks,Denis white is often seen there behind the counter lots of very good advice from tony. Tardis Has not been blessed with the best of luck the moved from Brampton (not to far away) which had easy access and relatively quite roads around it to Birdwell difficult parking and on a very busy road, which was made a lot worse by mega roadworks which lasted a few years which made people less likely to use it,+ fishing republic and now Angling direct? close by, and a massive rent for the building did for them in the end,
Thanks @Warden for clearing that up.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Thanks @Warden for clearing that up.
Yea, and switch the light out on your way out please.

Weve only ourselves to blame. I bet most if not all are guilty of pressing the buy it now button. Not all tackle shops are on the internet.