Tackle Thief caught on CCTV at Forest Lane

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Share it far and wide, someone must know him...

Forest Lane Fisheries
22 hrs ·
This scumbag decided to STEAL one our regulars rod bag from his van at 7.37am this morning. If anyone has any information please get in touch. You might know the registration and car. Please share wide and far so we can get these back.
People pay a lot of money for their gear and opportunists think its okay to just steal.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Surely the police could trace that low life from the number plate.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Makes My blood Boil knowing what it Feels like, i really Hope this Bstards Identity is put on full show then we an all Punch the Thieving scum W'anker. :mad::mad::mad:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Its a Legit Reg Plate as well i just checked it out.

nutmeg

Why on earth was the van not locked, if the reg plates are real it should be easy for the police to trace the owner.

Dusty Rhodes

Why would you not lock your van if it’s got that much gear in it? The mind absolutely boggles, talk about making yourself an easy target!

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
The Thing about the locked van you can Buy a Jammer that unlocks trannies off the ebay so whats to say it was unlocked. When mine was done im sure i locked it but not 100% When my mates Tranny tipper got nicked off his Drive, on his CCTV it shows a lad In a car on a laptop the lights Flash another lad jumps in and away it goes.

spark1

Site Supporter
Having individual dead locks on each door is the only chance you’re got of putting potential thieves off.

Brythebagger

Site Supporter
Pure scumbags. I hope he gets caught by the police and gets put away. I doubt it’ll happen and if it does he will probably have a phone and play station in his cell

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
He will get the full mercy of the courts due to :-having a bad home life, his dad is a druggie, his mother smoked during pregnancy and every other excuse under the sun that the do gooders can come up with. Makes my blood boil:mad::mad::mad:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Exactly Spenner mate, and us who have brought our Kids up to respect others Property and belongings get a kick in the teeth and higher insurance payments.