Tackle Shops with free delivery?

Danmancity

I am a sucker for free delivery, but I rarely need to spend £20-50 at a time to qualify for free delivery at most tackle Shops

Do you guys know of any that offer free delivery with no minimum spend or very low minimums at least?

I know angling direct and a couple others but they don't stock everything I need at the moment unfortunately

Thanks

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
BobCo only charge £2 if your order is under £100

Fishing Republic is free postage if you spend over £9

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is there such a thing as Free delivery as somewhere along the line someone has to pick up the bill ?

I think you'll find most companies that do 'free delivery' charge by the back door by inflating prices, dropping customer service, etc

genesis

Living Leg End
I build the cost of the postage into the deal obviously. But look at the numbers. Six floats for £8 less cost of box and first class large postage at £1.10 so your paying £6.90 for six floats. Which is considerably cheaper than the big tackle boys and some other on-line sellers who sell the same floats but with there name on for over £2.00 each. Now that is a rip off.

No such thing as free postage in reality.

lliopp

Site Supporter
Have ordered a few things from China via eBay recently, swivels, beads etc, free postage but you may have to wait a couple of months. It all depends how quickly you want something.