Private Sale Tackle clearout

dave brittain 1

I have the following for sale all collection only from near Taunton just off M5 junction 25, 1 mile from the A303, Ilminster.

Rods:

Shimano Super Ultegra AX 13ft FA used twice, mint condition RRP £169 will accept £70. One of the latest models, a superb river and commercial match rod.
Shimano Speedmaster 11ft Pellet Waggler rods. RRP £169 will accept £75 each or £140 for the pair. New and unused.
Shakespeare Superteam 12/14ft distance feeder. 4 tips from 1oz to 3oz, superb long range stillwater rod that is also a superb river rod. £70
Shakespeare 11ft Mach 3 Micro pellet waggler rods £70 for the pair, (will not sell separately).
Shakespeare Mach 3 12ft feeder with 1 tip. good condition no bag £20
Box and footplate, metal base. 2 shallow and one deep front drawers good condition £40
Maver Platinum Deluxe 8-10 tube Rod Holdall incorporating 2 x ready rod sleeves that hold 2 rods each. This will accommodate long poles without issue. RRP £120 without sleeves. Excellent condition bargain at £40
Preston Monster net and tackle bag. Takes 2 keepnets in dry pocket and has 2 folding pockets that accommodate bait tubs or pole rollers RRP £59 good condition £20
Mach 3 13ft match rod, well used condition, no bag, not perfect but good back up rod for £20
Octbox large bait tray will take 6 x 3 pint containers with side groundbait tray extension hardly used excellent condition £60

As per above all collection only from near Taunton or Viaduct fishery. I will not post.

Tip_King

I have the following for sale all collection only from near Taunton just off M5 junction 25, 1 mile from the A303, Ilminster.

Rods:

Shimano Super Ultegra AX 13ft FA used twice, mint condition RRP £169 will accept £70. One of the latest models, a superb river and commercial match rod.
Shimano Speedmaster 11ft Pellet Waggler rods. RRP £169 will accept £75 each or £140 for the pair. New and unused.
Shakespeare Superteam 12/14ft distance feeder. 4 tips from 1oz to 3oz, superb long range stillwater rod that is also a superb river rod. £70
Shakespeare 11ft Mach 3 Micro pellet waggler rods £70 for the pair, (will not sell separately).
Shakespeare Mach 3 12ft feeder with 1 tip. good condition no bag £20
Box and footplate, metal base. 2 shallow and one deep front drawers good condition £40
Maver Platinum Deluxe 8-10 tube Rod Holdall incorporating 2 x ready rod sleeves that hold 2 rods each. This will accommodate long poles without issue. RRP £120 without sleeves. Excellent condition bargain at £40
Preston Monster net and tackle bag. Takes 2 keepnets in dry pocket and has 2 folding pockets that accommodate bait tubs or pole rollers RRP £59 good condition £20
Mach 3 13ft match rod, well used condition, no bag, not perfect but good back up rod for £20
Octbox large bait tray will take 6 x 3 pint containers with side groundbait tray extension hardly used excellent condition £60

As per above all collection only from near Taunton or Viaduct fishery. I will not post.
Dave
My mate Dave Swain is going down to Viaduct on Friday for the Fisho
If you can get the rods to him i’ll Have the two Shakespeare pellet waggles rods
Please let me know
Thanks
Paul

dave brittain 1

Paul glad you're pleased with them. They are superb rods and IMO are one of the best PW rods made. Thanks Dave